Chapter Seven: Action

Sorry this one's short. I wanted to make the action happen quite quickly and there's going to hopefully be some longer chapters soon.
Andy's POV

I watched in awe as Dawn tore down the entire wall. The coloured energy that flowed off of her finger tips was beautiful to watch. Sadly, as much as I wanted to I couldn't spend all day watching Dawn. I had a job to do. Me Lauren and John raced into the homeland; Dawn following close behind. We reached this tall skyscraper that we could see from the apartment. We didn't think that it was in use so I quickly grabbed hold of Lauren's hand before she could change her mind and that all to familiar yet distant sensation of feeling powerful came flooding back through my veins. I felt my snow white hair blowing in the energy field. Our visions combines and *BAM* the building was gone. I saw the horror on Lauren's face when she noticed what she had done and what was not part of the plan in the first place but seemed to be some second agenda that Dawn had. "RUN!" I yelled. Holding out hope that the others would follow before the Inner Circle began to show up. I dived out of the Mutant homeland and helped evaryone into the truck. Poor Lauren looked traumatised. It was all Dawn's fault. She had made evarything three times harder than it had to be. I sat next to my sisster and held her close while death staring at Dawn. I can't believe I had even began to think of her as more than a friend. Not any more. You would think I had learnt my lesson with Rebecca. Every time I begin to care for someone more than friends something goes wrong. Someone gets hurt..