2

The screen was black until I was faced with a rather pale ass on my screen, so naturally I let out a scream.

"Who the fuck are you and why is your butt on my screen oh my God, oh my God. What did I do to deserve this. Lord, please send help." I shut my eyes tight and heard a laugh along with a 'fuck, oh shit'.

"You're not Michael." It was a male's voice, much too deep to be Destiny's and I had no idea why she would show me her ass on skype.

"Is your ass off my screen yet?" I squealed, not daring to look just in case his dick was there instead.

"Yeah, oh my god, I'm sorry. You can see my face cheeks instead. Shit, I am really sorry." I peaked out of one eye and saw a blonde haired boy, whose cheeks were bright red, clearly embarrassed I wasn't 'Michael.'

"Face cheeks?"

"Yeah, you know, not my ass cheeks." He laughed, I opened my eyes fully and uncurled myself from the ball I didn't know I was in.

"You're Australian." I said, less of a question and more of a statement.

"I am?? What? Since when?" The boy's face filled with panic but I could tell her was holding back a smirk. Cheeky little shit.

He was blonde, and spoke with a very strong accent, it sounded a lot like Destiny's but it sure wasn't her.

"Funny. Now what are you doing on my skype call?"

"How am I supposed to know? I could ask you the same question." The boy folded his arms across his chest, which even from a tiny laptop screen I could tell was broad as fuck.

"Well I don't know either. Must've been a glitch in the system or something."

"Do you have a name?"

"No, as a matter of fact I don't." He glared at my sarcastic response, apparently Destiny wasn't the only Australian who didn't find my banter funny. "Ro." I answered properly.

"Just Ro? Is it short for something?"

"Yes."

"Are you gonna tell me?"

"You just crashed my skype call, I don't think you've earned the right to know my full name."

"Is it a secret?" He asked, there was a twinkle in his bright blue eyes, they were stupidly pretty and it frustrated me.

"I'm not a big fan of it." I replied plainly, wishing we would get off the subject of my name.

"Well, I'm Luke." He said with a smile.

"Great." I forced a smile and quickly exited the chat. Disconnecting from this mystery Luke who was too interested in my name and wasn't scared to get his butt out over video chat. Even if it wasn't intended for me.

THIS WAS LITERALLY zaynkillers IDEA (the butt thing (not the story lmao)) AND inspired by our conversations lmao (ily don't be mad boo) xo