Imagine For Jordyn

Hey love, I'm so bloody sorry for not posting this earlier, I've been procrastinating and then when I came to write it, it didn't save for some reason and when I came to rewrite it my Internet broke down.
Btw I'm doing this off the book so for those who haven't read it - Alby is super mean and Gally's got issues
Anyway, without further ado - ENJOY

Jordyn's POV

I just arrived in the Glade about a week ago (bout a week ago, week ago... Sorry, back to the story) and so far, the only people who have been nice to me are Thomas, Minho and Newt. Since I've come here, I've noticed that there aren't any girls (but why would I complain - look at them!).

Thomas is like my older brother and he is the sweetest person ever. Minho is like my sister and is probably the sassiest (is that a word?) person who ever walked the planet. Newt is the nicest, cutest person who is legitimately the definition of perfection - and may or may not be my crush.

In the Glade Alby has assigned me as a track-hoe but I'm not complaining because I get to work with Newt.

One day, Newt went to the forest to collect some water to water the plants. I was left on my own - but that didn't last too long, I was greeted by Gally but he didn't look too happy.

"It's all your fault, Greenie! Girls are not supposed to enter the Glade. I bet you're a spy, here to kill us all and ruin our lives!" he shakes his head furiously, "But I won't let you do that! I might be the only one with a brain around here to notice this, but I won't let you continue ruining everything!" At this point, Gally was practically screaming at me.

All of a sudden I felt a burning sensation in my cheek. My head snapped to the right from the impact. Before I could react Gally went for another blow, but this time it was a punch to the jaw. I collapsed onto the floor. Gally kicked me on my ribs and I was on the edge of consciousness when I heard a yell.

My vision was blurred but I still managed to see a figure yell at Gally to 'bloody get away from her'. My mind didn't process those words though.

All of a sudden I caught a glimpse of Gally falling on the ground with a loud thud. I felt someone picking me up before everything went black. The one thing on my mind before it went blank was my hero.

------------------

I awoke to Newt next to the bed that I was laying on and he was holding my hand. Newt was asleep with his head resting on his arm that was clutching my hand and he looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake him up but my throat was very dry and I needed water.

I pecked the top of his head because he just looked so adorable and I couldn't help myself.

My brain drifted to what happened that day when a whole lot of unanswered questions came flooding into my head. What happened to Gally? How long was I asleep? Who saved me? Was it Newt? What...

My trail of though was cut short by Newt stirring - I froze immediately. Newt woke up and a huge grin spread across his face when he saw me - which caused me to smile.

"What happened? Who saved me? How long was I out?" I would have continued asking questions but I was cut off short by Newt's lips being placed on mine. I was in shock and it took me about 5 seconds (of summer) to process what was happening and when I was about to kiss back, Newt's lips detached from mine and he had a disappointed look on his face.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me..." Newt said guiltily, "I didn't mean to... I understand if... I'm so sorry, I..." Newt kept stuttering and I felt so bad for him, so I placed my lips on his to shut him up.

After a second or two he kissed back. Sparks were flying and I had butterflies... no a stampede in my stomach. I smiled into the kiss and so did Newt. We stayed liked this for about 30 seconds and we probably would have stayed longer if someone hadn't cleared their throat.

"If you're done eating your girlfriends face off Thomas and I need your help in the homestead..." Of course, none other than Minho. My face turned beat red (not tomato red, I don't like tomatoes), I was so embarrassed!

Newt turn to me with a smirk on his face"We'll continue this later love" and he turned and walked away leave me speechless and with even more questions in my head, but I had a stupid, giddy smile on my face.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Well, I hope you liked it, I made it a little longer because I'm sorry for posting it so late :)

I hope it's what you wanted NewtIsMyGlader and once again I'm sorry