After School part.2

Teyana POV
I was pissed. Like I wasn't mad until she gonna be like she forgot her key like get the fuck. I went to my room grabbed my blunt and my music book. I write music and sing, rap, and dance. Maybe one day I'll become famous. Like Tee can sing but I don't know if I want my own career. I think I want one though because Tee don't. So, maybe I'll have her feature in some of my songs. But anyway I grabbed my book and blunt and put on some shoes(in the last chapter outfit). I went downstairs to my studio. Yea I have a really big house. Anyway I sat on the couch and just started and started writing bout my feelings. I end up making a full song. I named it "Marilyn Monroe"( sorry IF I misspelled it) .
(Every time somebody in the story make a song just like it's not already made and it's their song😉)
I just sang it because I didn't record it yet because I want to wait till I am discovered. Ctfu I was singing and smoking a blunt
Fetty POV
Me: ay, where Teyana go?
Tee: she went to her studio, that's where she lets her anger out. You wanna go down there?
Fetty: yea can you show me where it is?
Tee showed me where it was then walked away when we reached the door. I stop because I heard singing . The door was cracked I looked in and saw Teyana smoking a blunt and singing. Damn I ain't know shortie can sing.she stopped and justed smoked her blunt. I walked in and she ain't know so I sang a line of her song. Yea I sing and rap.
Teyana POV
???: If you can't handle my worst you ain't getting my best. I heard a line of my song I just wrote and sang. I turn around and see Fetty. I just smiled and laughed cause I ain't know he could sing.
Fetty: you good ma
Teyana: yea, how long where you standing there?
Fetty : along to know you got talent
I had realized I was blushing. But I stopped cuz I'm supposed to be pissed. I just continued to smoke my blunt. All of a sudden Fetty took my blunt and smoked it to. For a good hour we had lit 2 blunts and smoked them.
Fetty: can I ask you something?
Me: What?
Fetty: will you be my girlfriend?
Me: HELL NAH
Fetty: why?
Me: cause I go out wit Fetty. I said smiling hard af
Fetty you scared the fuck out of me
Me: hahahahah Im bored papi
Fetty: what you wanna do ma
Me: I gotta idea
I got up and kissed him. Then I grabbed his hand. I pulled him upstairs to my room. I grabbed my keys, wallet, phone,and basketball. I went downstairs being followed by Fetty. We went outside and got in my BMW.
Fetty:what u got on ma
Me: something comfortable.
He just rolled his eyes.
Me: I need a nickname for you cuz Fetty too long and babe,bae,papi,daddy is boring and old.
Fetty: I don't know but I got one for you yana.
Me: hahah okay Ty.
We had finished are little covo and 5 minutes later we arrived at a basketball court. It was a two boys there. They looked like twins. They was cute but I had Fetty. We got out the car and went to the court. We started playing and I was winning and everything. I was tired and ready to go so me and Ty was walking back to my car.
Boy 1: damn ma got ass
Boy 2: Ikr jay
Jay:James I dare you to go talk to her and when you done slap her ass.
Me and Ty was walking and playing around. I was behind him with my arms around his waist as we talked and laughed. One of the twins I saw earlier came up to me.
Boy: sup ma
Me: not u
Boy: damn ma feisty. Well my name is James was ur name.
Me: already taken
He was talking to me like he ain't see Ty right there.
James: well how about u give me ur number.he said handing me his phone.
Me: alright you ready. 301-get the fuck out my face
Jame: fine ma.he said walking away. All of a sudden I felt a sting on my ass. I turn around and it was James. I look up at Ty he was pissed.
Me: it's amok ay bae I got this.
I went up to the boy and punch him twice in the jaw the in the eye. I looked at him and his eye was black. I didn't feel bad. So, I just took Ty hand and walked away. We got in the car.
Me: Where u wanna go?
Fetty: corner store then back to ur place.
Me:k
I drove to the corner store. I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys.
Fetty: Nahh put that wallet back
Me:but-
Fetty: Down
I put it down. I got out and walk in the store hand and hand with Fetty.
Fetty: get wat u want
Me: okay Ty
I picked up a pack of fruit punch juicy fruit gum, a mixed slushy,hot Cheetos, a big mama, extremes, skittles, starburst, a Hersey bar and a Pepsi. I honestly thought Ty was gonna have a problem wit it, but I still picked it up. I went to the front to see him there waiting for me with chips and a slushy.
Ty: girl r u thirsty u got soda and a slushy. Damn if u was hungry baby I could have took u out to eat. He joked
Me: no it all goes to the ass. Now I see y u so skinny some chips nigga, really and a slushy.
Ty/Fetty: I was just joking damn ma.
We got to the counter and this girl wit this ratchet ass weave was flirting wit Ty.
Me: excuse me, but boo boo first I know u see me here second that's my man bitch third bitch ur weave is fucked up tbh and he don't want u so go on wit ur job Honey bun.
Ty was over here laughing and shit talking bout some calm down.
Cashier: $19.23
Me:nah excuse may I speak to a manger
She went to the back and came out wit s young boy.
Boy: hello im Jay how may I help you, young lady?
Me: well this old lady right here( she was young, just looked old) said this right here is $19.23.
Jay: no, it's not I was only $15.95 but since this happened it will be free.
Me: aww thank you. Ya'll Should get some new workers. But thank you
Ty: thanks man. Srry for my girl
Jay: all good
With that we walked out the store we went home. I wear boxers to sleep so I gave him a pair and let him shower because he was staying over. I went in my shoer, I showered and put on a sports bra and a pair of boxers. I put my hair in a messy bun and laid down and waited for Ty to come out the shower. I got r bag of snacks and slushy's and drinks and got in my bed and put Netflix on and look for a movie. I picked Annabelle. When I was done that I got on my phone and waited for Ty. Five minutes later he came out Wit only boxers on. I put my phone on the charger as he got under the covers wit me. We watched the movie cuddled up and ate snack and feel asleep.

SORRY FOR ALL MISTAKES😀