Saturday

Today me and Nathaniel were at the Eiffel Tower trying to find some inspiration for our comic book. We sit back to back, Nathaniel with his drawing board, and me trying to come up with a story to go with his drawing.

Nobody knows how I actually feel about Nathaniel exept my friend marinette who also gives me advice. Mainly about how to ask him.

If you didn't know I actually like Nath a lot and the only reason I wanted to make a comic book with him is so I could get closer to him. I honestly dont think he knows about how I like him but every now and then I start to feel a little upset. He likes girls, he liked marinette so I dont know if he would be bisexual or just straight.

We are both in college now and still working on more comics. Even though we don't live on campus. A few years back me and Nath decided to save up some of the money we had earned from selling our comics, and rent a two bedroom apartment with a HUGE living space for us to work on projects.

...

...

...

I then spot an Akumatized villan fly by. Of course it was mr pigeon. Me and Nath grabbed our stuff and ran. I hopped ladybug would come.

As me and Nathaniel run we see a yoyo fly by. Its ladybug! I look at Nath to see that he is running while holding my wrist. I can feel my face get red as we run so I cover my face with my arm.

"CMON MARC WE NEED TO HURRY" Nath says in a deep, but scared voice.

"Nath where are we going, the apartment's that way" I say pointing toward our apartment

"I know" says Nathaniel, "we need to get some action from the two heroes themselves"

I then realize that we were the only ones still at the Eiffel Tower.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!" I yell

...
...
...

Chat Noir suddenly comes out of nowhere using his stick as a helicopter.

" The Cat has arrived" says Chat noir in a sarcastic voice.

Chat Noir grabs me and Nath and put us out of the way, on top of a nearby building.

"Nice we get a front row seat!" Says Nathaniel

I scooted closer to Nathaniel as we both watch ladybug and chat noir try to defeat mr pigeon.

I hear Ladybugs yelling at Chat Noir, "CHAT WE ARE NOT A COUPLE SO STOP CALLING ME BUGGABOO!!!"

"Oh stop it M'LADY I know your softening up to me" says Chat noir

"Ugh Chat. LUCKY CHARM" says ladybug, "A bar of soap? What am I supposed to do with this?"

"I dont know buggaboo"

Nathaniel and I didn't see what happened after that but I believe ladybug used her lucky charm to make mr pigeon's hands slippery. Ladybug and Chat Noir come our way and bring us to our apartment.

"Pound it" say ladybug and Chat Noir in unison. Then me and Nathaniel both decide to start a comic book about what we saw.