Fateful Encounter

It's an average day at secondary school for George Piglet
However today is going to change his life forever.
George walk through the hallways with his muscles flexing with every step, he turns down a corridor to his locker only to then see his childhood friend Banana.

Banana seems off today and it seems like they can't keep their eyes off of is defined pectoral muscles protruding from under his shirt.
Banana walks close to George, they take a deep inhale, "you smell... fragrant." "Uhh thanks?" Says George unlocking his locker. Suddenly Banana kabedons George to the locker and takes the biggest sniff you'd ever see.

"You smell  like sweat and manly pigly body odour. I like it." George averts his eyes not want to be in this situation for any longer, almost failing to keep his lingering feelings for Banana that he had since they were children.

Banana says in a husky voice "I like your smell. I like... you." "George replies: "Same bro you be bussin sheeeeeeeeesh" Banana looks away in betrayal and marches off.

Dazed at what just happened, George runs to catch up to Banana. "I've always loved you Banana. I've just been so caught up maintaining my manly muscles and figure to have time to spend with you, please accept my apology."

"I accept your apology and now we will be able to start a pig banana family and have Pignana children and have Pignana grandchildren." George and Banana walk off into the sunset hand in hand as George flexes his muscles with every swing of their hands.

-THE END-

I am so sorry about what you just read. It's what being sleep deprived does to a person.