~Ending~

(A/N I didn't get any endings except one which is @Artistca17 And thank you so much for it go follow her she's a super amazing Author!)

Shoto's P.O.V

I was in my dorm doing some homework until I heard my phone ring it was the hospital I quickly grabbed it and answered it, "Hello is this Shoto Todoroki," I answered, "Yes it is how's Y/n!?" The hospital answered, " She passed away today on medical support I'm sorry for your loss," after I heard the words I cried so hard and quickly went to the hospital and went into Y/n's room and said,

~Y/N!!!~

~I'M HERE!!!~

~I kept your promise!!!~

~eh Y/N!!!~

~come on...wake up~

~open your eyes~

~Why don't you say something!!!~

~SAY SOMETHING!!~

~Hey~

~Hey~

~HEY HEY HEY~

~Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

(If you thought this was the end you were wrong hehe BOI 😏)

Y/n's P.O.V

I was waiting in line of going to heaven and when it was my turn the Queen of Angels saw my heart was special so she turned me into a guardian angel I told the queen if I could look over my friend Shoto she agreed and I looked at him it made my heart break I then made myself visible to only Shoto and once he looked at me he ran towards me and said, " Why did you leave me," I then told him everything what had happened, and then Shoto went out of the hospital and then went to U.A when the Dekusquad showed up they said, "Hey Shoto how's Y/n," Shoto answered, "She's dead..." Then once Deku, Uranaka, Tsuyu, and Lida heard this they broke to tears but then Shoto quickly said, "I can still see as an angel she's here too," they then switched topics to not hear about my death and they continue like nothing had happened.

(A/N ok so ya'll already know what happen it's a good and bad ending like Cotton Candy Skies Takami x Reader so here's the main thing for this ending After a few weeks Shoto confessed his feelings to Y/n and Y/n accepted and it's just your local happily ever after I took my Mock tests today yesterday and Tuesday so my last brain cell died R.I.P Braincell and that's it so ya BAI)