𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

It had been about a month since John b and Sarah passed away trying to get away from the cops cause they thought John b had killed the sheriff.

None of the crew was taking it well. Pope and Kiara have split from the group cause it brought back too many memories for them. Last I heard Pope wasn't isolating himself from everything and Kiara was getting drunk all the time. She's rarely ever got drunk before the incident.

At least JJ and I had stuck together but we were falling apart as well. I was suffering from anxiety. I would have panic attacks on a daily basis. Some days it was really bad and I couldn't breathe. I would start hyperventilating and shaking as the hair on my arms would stand on end. JJ tried to help but it wasn't much considering he was always higher than fucking cloud nine.

His beautiful eyes were now constantly bloodshot with bags under them. It was messing with his brain terribly. He never cuddled me at night. He never took me on cute dates anymore. We hadn't kissed in weeks. He stopped being his usual funny and loud self. He never told any kind of jokes anymore.

What hurt the most was that he never spoke to me. Like I was invisible or something. We were drifting apart and that scared me cause I love him and I couldn't imagine losing him. When I think about it more it makes me nervous and leads to an anxiety attack.

What scared me the most though was JJ was starving himself. He'd barely eaten anything since John b and Sarah passed away. He was losing weight and he looked so thin. He wasn't healthy which could lead to future problems.

I tried my best to get him to eat something. Anything. But it made him sick to his stomach and he would just throw up.

So, here I was now trying to get JJ to just eat a bite of mashed potatoes that I had fixed him, hoping that he'd eat something soft so he didn't have to chew it for long.

C'mon, Jay, just eat please" I begged, sitting beside him at the table.  He shook his head, playing with the mashed potatoes with his spoon.

"You need to eat you're getting so thin, baby" I cooed, running my hand down his arm trying to comfort him but he continued to push it around.

I sighed. He really needed to see a doctor. Both of us do but we don't have the money. We were barely passing by with the money we had now. I had two jobs and JJ had one. We worked our asses off but we still could barely afford to pay for the bills and food on the table.

"How about some ice cream? I bought your favorite the other day" I explained, pushing the bowl of mashed potatoes out of the way before getting the tub of cookie dough ice cream out.

I scooped a few small size proportions into a bowl and slid it to him and handed him a spoon.

He stared at the ice cream with a blank expression while I watched him intently, hoping for God's sake that he would just take a bite. I didn't care if it was the smallest bite ever I just needed him to eat.

"C'mon, JJ" I whined, putting my head in my hands.

He looked over at me with sad eyes that were brimming with tears as his bottom lip started to quiver.

"Baby," I cooed, pulling him into me, hugging him as tight as I possibly could. "Please don't cry. You don't have to eat, we can try tomorrow"

He sobbed into my chest making me cry. I hated when he was upset. It shattered my heart. It was hard to see someone I was hopelessly and desperately in love with so depressed and broken.

He cried for a good solid 5 minutes before pulling away from me and leaning back into his chair. Tears continued to fall off my face as I cleaned up the melted ice cream and then I proceeded to take the bowl of mashed potatoes but JJ grabbed it out of my hand. I watched him as he got up and put it on the microwave heating it up before sitting back down.

I slowly sunk into the seat beside him as he scooped up a bit of the mashed potatoes on his spoon. He raised it to his lips and hesitated for a second before shoving it in his mouth.

"Oh my god, Yes JJ!! Yes, baby yes!" I cheered, jumping up with excitement. It didn't really seem like a big deal but it was. And then he laughed.

He actually laughed a true and pure laugh. I grinned for the first time in a month before tackling him in a huge bear hug. I almost forgot what his little laugh sounded like.

"You're back! My JJ is back!" I squealed, kissing his face a million times.

A/n:
This was kinda sad, to be honest 🥺😢

Kinda edited
Word count: 849