16

Okay, so first thing, I feel like I should let you know that I'm not experienced in writing a smut scene.

So, I will put a ⚠️ to let you know when the smut will start, and when It will end.

Ps: this is not edited either

                      -Ext. mari

___________________________

Third-person POV

Amari woke up in her bed and looked around her darkroom. She guessed it was late since the sun didn't come through her curtains. She slowly got up from her bed, grabbed her robe, and walked to the bathroom.

She thought about Loki and wondered where he was. She slowly walked out of her room, and walked along the hallway, trying not to make any unnecessary noise.

Amari took the elevator to the living room and looked out the big window. Amari sighed softly, staring at the city below.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

I turned around, to see Loki behind her.
"Yeah, it's beautiful. " Amari said, wrapping her robe close to her.

"Are you uncomfortable with me being here?" Loki asked, walking beside her.
"No, Not at all." She replied softly.

"Alright," Loki said, putting his hands behind his back. Amari couldn't help but look at Loki, his pale skin shined when the moon's light hit his face.

His dark hair brushed back, his emerald green eyes staring into space, with much concentration.

"Why are you up this late? I would've thought you would still be in bed." Loki said, facing Amari. "I can't sleep. And I did sleep a lot today." Amari replied.
"I see," Loki said.

"Would you like some tea?" Amari asked, walking to the kitchen. "Yes please," Loki said softly.

Amari boiled the water. And poured them into two cups that had tea pouches. 

Amari handed him a cup. "Thank you." He said, blowing some steam off the tea.
"Your welcome, Loki," Amari said, smiling softly. Loki smiled back and sipped his tea.

Loki held his hand out, waiting for Amari to take his hand. Amari did and looked at Loki. He stared passionately into Amari and smiled softly.

Amari leaned her head on Loki's shoulder and Loki's hand slithered on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

They stared out the window watching the sun come up slowly.

"Loki?"

"Hm?"

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel a whole lot better. Thank you for helping me." Loki said, his green eyes piercing down at her.

"Y-Your welcome." She said. They sat in silence for a few more minutes. "I think we should get ready for the day," Amari said.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Do you want me to walk you back to your chamber?" Loki asked, stepping away from her.

"I would love to," Amari replied. Loki lifted his arm, and Amari hooked her arm on his.

They walked to the elevator and walked to Amari's room. "I guess this is where we part ways, lady Amari," Loki said jokingly.

"You...You don't have to leave me- I mean, If you don't want to-
Wait I mean-"

Loki lifted his index finger to her lips, keeping her quiet. "I'll stay here." He said, smiling softly. Amari smiled, and walked into her room, followed by Loki.