The Florist

(Ryujin pov)

"Nyaaaa!"

"Ichi ni san!"

"Arigatouuuuuu"

"Nyaaaa! Ichi ni san! Ariga-"

"Shin Fucking Ryujin, stop with the nyaa nyaa nyaaa! Do your job and strip the flower thorns." Mina shakes her head and pushes me to the shelf of the white roses. They are neatly stacked on the shelves, very beautiful and elegant, just like me.

"Touuu..." I finish the line, but this time slowly. Too cute to left it hanging just like that.

I recently graduated and, since I have nothing else to do, I help Mina in running her business. At the very least, I'll be able to make some pocket money while also learning something new. I'm not poor, nor do I come from a lower-middle-class family. My family is rich, like rich rich, but my mother always makes me feel poor and tells me to find my own money. She said it that way so I could understand how difficult it is to find money.

My Asian mom can be very hypocritical at times. She'd rant if I overworked, but that's okay because she's still the best mother I could ever ask for. She's very loving and caring. I don't mind either because it was fun working here with Mina. So, everything in here is awesome. I've met a wide range of people.

I'd like to think that I'm the most beautiful out of all these beautiful flowers. Roses are one of my favourite flower. It's beautiful and all, but it still has a flaw, their thorns. To be honest, I don't want to label it as a flaw. They're more like their strength. Humans must first go through their thorns in order to get the best of the rose. Nothing is perfect, including humans. Some people could be more than beautiful if they can deal with their worst selves first. To just accept everything about themselves.

But if you only want the perfect one, it's better if you do all the good things in this world, die, and then go to heaven to marry with those angels-but only if they want you as well. Keep praying for that mate–best of luck mate.

"Cool there, baby penguin. How about I strip your shirt-"

"How about I strip your oh-so-beautiful skin?" Mina throws a napkin in my face and give me a death glare, causing me to stick out my tongue at her. She laughs sweetly as she rolls her eyes.

"That's fine. I'll just gonna cut the-"

The door suddenly opened and make the door bell ringing, revealing a young woman wearing a cute oversized hoodie and looking very cosy. She accessorised with a beige tote bag.

Goddamn, she's beautiful.

She's the type of person who makes me want to get down on my knees and serve her everything she wishes, like a queen. But it would be much better if I could put my face between her thighs while kneeling. Oh, sweet God.

She looks at us with pleading eyes, as if she needs help. That simple gesture set off fireworks in my heart.

"I'll go to her." I said to Mina, who simply nodded in response. I put down the thorn stripper and walk slowly up to her, greeting her with the best smile I could dream up, and it seems to work because she responds with the sweetest smiles I've ever seen.

"Hello, may I help you?" I ask politely. She takes a look around the store and bites her bottom lip. Her lips are pinkish, but not overly so, as if they were well blended with her natural lip colour.

"Do you have anything suitable for mother's birthday?" She was wandering around and being followed by me like a lost puppet.

What a weird and beautiful human being, unable to stay still in one place.