The Tale Of Dustin

After smoking the Brit pack, George sips on his Bud Light while he watches the Brits drown. George at the moment was overdosing on testosterone. And suddenly a mysterious light appears and a monkey comes out,"ooh ooh ah ah" he says mysteriously . The monkey was a minority. A Brit minority, his name was Dustin. George Wash was sad for this monkey. He started a movement that started systematic racism across all animals. Then out of the light another figure came out. The T-800 said to George,"We need to fight Gogy". "Ooh ooh ah ah ah" the monkey shouts while eating his banana. The three of them set sail to Britain, but they hit an iceberg on the way. Dustin pees on the iceberg and melts it.

They have arrived at Britain and see the man, GOGGYYYY. Dustin uses his instant burn urine and blasts it at Gogy. Gogy screams,"DREAM!?!" and runs away. The T-800 says "what a big poo poo man" as Gogy runs away. While Gogy is still shouting for Dream, nothing happens. Except for one big man who shows up.... MELSOME. He walks right up to Dustin, George Wash, and T-800, but instantly collapses due to seeing Dustins burning urine, he was quite impressed. Melsome then passes away of a heat stroke. "Lol" George Wash screams. Dustin is tired of eating bananas and burning people with his urine. He retires as a Urinal Doctor and later beats St Michael the Archangel in a battle to the death, becoming the next lord and savior. T-800 was still prepared for battle. Dream and Gogy finally showed up. George Wash pulled out his blazing sword and slices Dreams head off. Gogy gets very mad, but he still doesnt want to fight. He goes to a doctor later to find he has stage four pancreatic terminal cancer. George Wash was so angry he couldnt battle Gogy that he jumped under a very fast train. The only one left was T-800, who was thinking of the Tale of Dustin.