Chapter 2: Rotoscoped

In a world known as "The Rotoverse" A world of line-drawn rotoscoped humans known as "Rotomen", a man named Morton is having a dilemma.

Morton: My Girlfriend has been kidnapped by a rival biker gang, and they will only return her if I cough up 500,000$ or if i  can win the grand motorcycle race, but my team and I haven't raced since the 1990s and my heyday was in the 80s, I'm gonna need to find some other pair to win the race. 

Morton takes out a Pane that makes the Rotoverse look realistic and vice versa, he uses it to look to "The other side".

Morton: I think I found a good pair to race.

Meanwhile, You and Mabel are in the living room watching tv.

Y/N: Do you know if there are more mysteries in Gravity Falls than are listed in the journals?

Mabel: I'm not sure I guess it is possible.

The TV then turns to static.

Y/N: Ah shit the TVs busted.

Suddenly, a pair of line-drawn rotoscoped hands reach out of the TV and motions to come towards it.

Y/N: Do you have a guy's 3D TV or something?

Mabel: Nope, those are actually drawn hands reaching out.

you and Mabel walk up to the hands.

Mabel: I feel like we can trust these hands.

Y/N: I do too

you each grab one of the hands which pull you into the tv.

Y/N: Holy shit we just got pulled into the tv! And we looked like rotoscoped Animations!

Mabel: Everything is super 80s, where are we, who are you?

Morton: You two are in a world called to rotoverse, and I am a rotoman, my Name is Morton and I need your help.

Y/N: But what are rotomen and the rotoverse?

Morton: The rotoverse is a world inhabited by rotomen, the entire world consists of rotoscoped line drawings, however, we have looking glasses that make things look realistic.

Mabel stands behind the looking glass and ends up looking normal.

Y/N: This is very familiar, how did you end up finding us?

Morton: Some rotomen can see and reach the other side, and some of the looking-glasses can be used as a link between the other side and the rotoverse.

Mabel: I can see the couch with this thing, So what do you need our help with.

Morton: My girlfriend Bunty was kidnapped by a rival ganger of motorcycle racers and won't return her unless my team wins the grand motorcycle race, but I haven't raced in ages and am out of my prime, so I need you two to help me win, do you accept?

Mabel: Yes! We will rescue your girlfriend.

Y/N: I will help as well.

Morton starts to dance as synth-pop music begins to play, Mabel starts to join him

Y/N: This is definitely familiar but I can't seem to remember, not that I'm complaining.

You began to dance along with them.

Morton: So we are going to have to teach you how to race if you want to have a chance at winning.

Morton takes you and Mabel to a practice track.

Morton: Remember Y/N, Just because your in the sidecar doesn't mean you can relax, you will need to lean to help distribute weight, and you also have access to the map and will be essential in navigation as the drivers are not shown the map, you will practice on this track, ill be guiding you guys over a headset.