The start

(a/n: this is her outfit for this episode, but please imagine the outfit without the bucket hat!!!)

Beatrice POV:
I strutted into the mansion with my favourite Prada purse in hand, hearing Alexis complain about how they where taking her things and then rephrasing it so they were her boyfriends things. "Alexis can you please shut up?" I say annoyed of her voice. "Oh my god Bea!"   my older sister ran down the stairs hugging me tightly, I hugged her back gratefully. I look around the beautiful foyer of the house I grew up in and smile lightly, when it is abruptly interrupted by people rushing down he stairs carrying many of my mother's wigs. As I hear her yelling at my dad you stop the 'wig snatchers' as she called them. After everything had settled down, I walked into the 'family room' which held our giant family portrait to find my dad and brother arguing about a town my dad had bought. "You actually bought that town?" David asked confused at why our father had bought a town "Yes David, how else would I have gotten the deed?" He asked clearly confused at David's question. "Ok well, you could have photocopied it." Alexis chimed in. I stepped out from behind a large Pilar and made my presence known and suddenly all eyes were on me.