#Rules #Payment #Form

Hello cutie buns!

Rules, payment and request forms will be provided in this chapter

Rules :

• don't rush me to make the covers. I'm a student and I'll try my best to finish the covers as soon as possible.

• don't be rude.

I'll only accept BTS covers

• I'll not accept LGBTQ and 18+ and 21+ kindly understand it'll make me uncomfortable, I'm still a minor so please read the rules carefully before requesting the covers.

• tell me if you don't have IG or twt acc cuz I'll be sending the covers in any of your social media accounts ( IG and Twitter only )

• kindly don't cheat on the payments . It takes lot of efforts to make covers so we want some appreciation too.

• you can tell how many covers you want. And if you don't like your previous cover(s) don't hesitate feel free to ask a remake. I'll gladly accept it.

• if you have some ideas on how your cover has to be made, you are more than welcome to tell so that I can try to up to your expectations.

• Don't forget to tell me if you don't have IG or twt.

• I'll not put my watermark in the covers.

• Don't request cover as a joke cuz it takes a lot of time and effort to do.

• you can tell that whether I can publish your cover here if not I'll send it to you in private.

don't forgot to vote in the chapter for your cover.

Payments :

• you've to follow me permanently not temporarily ( don't cheat )

Give credits in your book's description when you are using my cover or in any one of your chapter.

• Use my cover atleast one week.

Don't cheat plz

Form :

Fill your form in the end of this and don't forgot that you've to type the whole thing in one comment.

¶ Title of the book :

¶ Main character ( Which member you want on the cover ) :

¶ username/ pen name :

¶ Summary/ description :

¶ subtitle/ Important line :

¶ Era : ( ex : mots7 etc., )

¶ Theme : ( ex : dark, cute, happy, sad, hot >.< , depressed etc., )

¶ Palette : ( black & white/ coloured etc., )

¶ extra (optional ): ( as I already said if you've some extra ideas how your cover has to be or your expectations I'll gladly consider it.)

¶ simple or more than simple : ( more than simple means I'll add some more stuffs in the cover and simple cover will remain simple. To understand better take a look at the following sample I made)

 To understand better take a look at the following sample I made)

( P.S : check my next chapter for some examples of my work and some story ideas )

Now

fill your forms here --->

Thank you for visiting,

Stari 🥀