The apartment

So as soon as they went to they're apartment there was one bed and a living room, kitchen and a bathroom and when they finished unpacking they hear a knock at the door gon opened the door and there was a tall man with pink - ish hair, a waist that has green circle things around it and he was chewing a bubblegum he had funny looking tattoos on his face a tear drop and a star

" hello I'm looking for a gon freecse" the man said and gon said "oh that's me how can I help you?" The man said his name was hisoka and gon let him in killua asked gon who he was and gon told him that this man was lookin for him so killua said ok...

" hello I'm looking for a gon freecse" the man said and gon said "oh that's me how can I help you?" The man said his name was hisoka and gon let him in killua asked gon who he was and gon told him that this man was lookin for him so killua said okay but he had a weird feeling about hisoka  but he let it slide a few minutes later gon started screaming because this "hisoka" man was telling him "stuff"

Killua ran to gon and the man and killua pulled gon away from the man and they kicked him out he went out and gon said thank you to killua for saving him killua said it was no problem and gon started hugging killua.

Killua blushed and hugged him back it was 7:00 PM so they both went to sleep on the bed killua the next day woke up and got ready (btw they knew how to cook in this au) so then killua cooked breakfast for the both of them and gon finally woke up.

He got dressed and said "good morning killua 😋" and killua said "morning gon" and gon looked at killua blushing and asked if he was okay.

Killua said "yes I'm fine" they both went out for a walk at the park where they met kurapika and leorio "HI GUYS!!!" Gon said kurapika waved hi at them they all hung out and gon and killua saw the same guy guy from the other day and they both went behind kurapika and leorio the two were scared.

"Are you guys okay?" Kurapika asked and so did leorio and the two kids said "it's the creepy guy from yesterday" and leorio and kurapika hid Killua and Gon with them but Killua saw another guy with hisoka.

It was his brother!! Killua them quikly whiaspered to the three saying that they have to go to Gon and Killua's apartment be ause he saw his brother and the creepy dude

When they arrived there the four watched T.V.

Please come back for part three 💕😅