15

Jungkooks POV

I leaned in and kissed Jimin's soft plump lips. 

His hand softly reached up to my face and he held my chin while we kissed.

My eyes closed while I kissed Jimin.

The butterflies in my stomach felt wild.

Then I softly pulled away. 

Our faces were inches away from each other.

My heart was beating so fast. 

I can't believe what I just did.

"Kook may I ask you something" Jimin said to me.

"A-ah yea" I said sitting down on my bed still shocked that I just kissed Park Jimin, my friend, a male.

"Do you think you are actually straight?" he asked me.

9:00am

"Good morning sir, had a good night with the boy?" Minjung said walking into my bedroom when I woke up.

"Boy!?" I questioned sitting upright in bed.

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone. I tried to fight for you to have some interaction from people around your age when you were younger but it didn't go to plan" Minjung said shutting my bedroom door so we can have a private chat.

"What's he like!? Do you have any pictures of him!?" She asked excited. 

"Wait. How do you know about him!? Does anyone else know!?" I asked panicking. 

"Calm down Jungkook. Yal both fell asleep cuddling last night so I woke the boy up and took him home, so no one else saw him" Minjung said. 

"Oh"

Damn we fell asleep cuddling!? That's hella cute. 

"Now tell me stuff. You may as well" Minjung said.

I smiled feeling my heart racing from what happened last night.

"Well he came around as my friend but then he showed me his tattoos and I got rather close to him so I may have kissed him" I said blushing a bit.

"Jungkook you know what the problems of this is right?" She said.

"Yea. It's not like he's a wealthy female of my parents choosing" I said groaning.

"I just can't help the way I actually feel about him. I don't even know how or why because for all my life all I thought about was females but then I met him" I said pushing my knees up in a ball.

"Well at the end of the day a desicion is going to need to be made which will be left down to you" Minjung said to me.

"Yes I know. Just the problem is that my parents and alot of society wouldn't accept it if I was falling in love with a boy" I said looking down at my lap.

"Just do what your heart tells you to do at the end of the day and I will support you" Minjung said with a smile.

"By the way what's his name?" She asked me.

"His names Park Jimin" I said.

I felt butterflies in my tummy as soon as I said his name.

"Hmmm I like him" she said smiling.

And then she stood up and walked away.

I couldn't help but smile. It felt good to tell someone and not just keep my thoughts to myself.

I started to think about what happened last night with Jimin.

The way our faces got close and our lips just softly touching. And the way it felt. It felt like none of us wanted it to end.

It's sad because I am going to be very busy getting ready for my birthday ball. And until the ball I probably can't see Jimin again.

I can't wait to see the way Jimin looks at my ball.

All dressed up and handsome.

I swear he's the person who's going to have my whole attention the entire ball.

And I hope his eyes never leave me.

He's going to love what I wear. And he's going to find it damn attractive.

Now I bet you are wondering what happened last night with Jimin after he asked whether I think I am straight...

Well....

You are going to have to see in the next chapter...

(Hiii I hope this chapter is alright. Remember to vote. I also am now on my holiday break so I can actually spend more time writing this as well so should go well and keep yal reading it :) thank you so much for reading up to this point already. I feel very honored and happy to have some readers :)