Prologue◆

"David, God's love has showered her," Mia held the tiny baby in her hands smiling. "Yeah and she's beautiful," he replied cooing the baby girl. Her violet eyes read their lips as if listening on their conversation.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Five year old Derek bolted in their room frightened, he'd had another nightmare. "Is it a nightmare sweety?" Mia asked and he nodded his head before walking towards them. "Flora!" his face lit, "Mommy can I look at her?"

"Yeah," Mia sat on their bed and laid the baby down while he looked at her. "Mommy she has mesmerising eyes," Derek said caressing his little sister's white hair while Mia frowned.

"Honey where did you learn that word?"

"From daddy."

David smiled sheepishly when he received glares. He always taught him vocubulary beyond his age. "Well, your eyes are beautiful too," Mia smiled at the little boy.

"Nope my brown eyes are boring because everyone has them," he said obliviously. "Did daddy tell you that too?"

"Hmm."

"David really!" she hissed at her husband who squirmed, "What?"

"Honey your eyes are hazel," Mia explained to Derek who was still playing with the baby.

"Ok mommy," he yawned and was tucked in between the two while the baby was placed in her crib next to their bed and sleep took over them.

            ♣

Heya I hope you like this book too! Its the 2nd book in the shown light series.

God bless you!!
Love u♡♥!!