last part

Drishti came with vicky in college and rakshit came with lavanya and dishi busy drooling each other..

All sit in canteen.

Lavanya sit beside rakshit so drishti sit in front of rakshit.. and all introduce  with each other.

Lavanya:- tumne mujhe bahut miss kiya hoga na Rakshit.

Rakshit looking drishti.

Rakshit:- haa bahut miss kiya.

Vicky:- drishti chalo na mujhe college to dikhao.

Drishti:- haa chalo.

Vicky hug drishti.

Rakshit in mind:- hug karne ki kya jarurat he..

Drishti and vicky went from their but rakshit became sad like someone snatch his candy...

Time  rapidly passed.

3 months later.

Drikshit try to spend time with each other but all time lava and vicky disturbed them...

In canteen

Rakshit:- hun sab outing k liye chalte he.

Drishti:- good idea.

Shiker:- but kaha.

Divya:- badi tour karte he.

Lavanya:- nai... 2 din k baad exams he

Vicky:- mahableswer chalte he..

Rakshit:- kisi resort me chalte he...

All agree with rakshit and they start there preparation.

Next day rakshit took his  big car and they start their journey. Rakshit drive the car and lavanya sit beside him. Drishti became sad because she want to sit with him rakshit adjust mirror to see drishti and after 4 hours journey they reach in resort.

They book 2 rooms. 1 for girls and 1 for boys. All went in their room took shower and came for lunch...

Rakshit about to sit beside drishti but drishti call vicky to sit beside him. Rakshit get angry but not shown and sit beside shikher.

They did lunch and took some rest and in evening they all enjoy swimming. Rakshit play with drishti in water and happy with each other..

Dishi also enjoy.

Divya:- jab se lavanya and vicky aaye he rakshit and drishti me tashan fir se start ho gaya he na.

Shikher:- haa kitni mushkil se friends bane the but childhood friends k liye inki friendship ki band baj gayi.

Shikher kiss on divya's cheeks and divya hug him.

In night.

After dinner.

All gatherd in girls room.

Rakshit:- koi game khelte he.

Vicky:- haa yaar bore ho rahe he.

Shikher:- to kya khele.

Lavanya:- paasing the pas

Divya:- antakshari.

Drishti:- spin the bottle.

All:- spinn the bottle.

Rakshit:- but in musical  way.

Drishti:- kaise..

Rakshit:- jiske samne bottle rukegi use hum singer ka name denge and use gaana hoga.