Vincenzo: Episode 16

Babel ramps up its attack on Jipuragi, but the chairman is now more focused on revenge than defending his little kingdom. In our lead's free time between fending off the chairman's dangerous, evil plots, he spends some quality time with his estranged mother. Our heroine pushes him to address his relationship with his mother head on, and he might just be ready to start taking that advice.

EPISODE 16

With CEO Oh's body behind him, Vincenzo is arrested for abduction and murder. One of the officers tells him they received a text from CEO Oh claiming Vincenzo had kidnapped him. Knowing it's a trap, Vincenzo fights off the cops (without hurting them too badly) and takes off.

The killer watches from above and heads down the stairs. He bumps into CEO Park who finds him suspicious and won't let him leave. While they duke it out, Vincenzo hops into a surprised Hong-shik's van and yells at him to drive.

Vincenzo calls Cha-young who's at the scene. To prove his innocence, he first needs to locate the man he chased onto the roof. CEO Park comes up and boasts to Cha-young that he caught a suspicious man he'll gladly hand over for a fee. They go through the bound man's phone and determine he had an accomplice.

While Myung-hee breaks the news to Joon-woo that Vincenzo escaped, Hong-shik remarks that things are getting increasingly complicated now that Vincenzo is sticking his nose in everyone's business. Hong-shik reveals he used to be in a gang until he realized he was a useless person. Rather than forgetting his past and trying to be a new man, Vincenzo should use his skills for good.

CEO Park, Soo-nam, and Cha-young bring the captured man to Vincenzo since they can't get him to talk. Everyone waits outside while Vincenzo tortures the man in the car until he gives up his accomplice. Vincenzo wants to go find the man alone, but everyone insists on accompanying him, so it's a group trip.

When they arrive, Vincenzo doesn't even have to lift a finger – CEO Park, Soo-nam, and Hong-shik eagerly take on the two accomplices themselves. Vincenzo and Cha-young then drop the three men off at the police station and explain what happened.

The men posed as cleaners in CEO Oh's office and hit him over the head. They snuck him out and took him to Geumga Plaza where they sent the text to frame Vincenzo. After one man lured Vincenzo to the roof, the other two dropped CEO Oh's body.

Vincenzo and Cha-young even brought the men's van complete with murder supplies, bloodstains, and dashcam footage for the police. As a precaution, Cha-young announces they're keeping a copy of the footage.

The next day, the police arrest one of Wusang's lawyers for aiding and abetting CEO Oh's murder. Myung-hee and Attorney Han stay silent as he's led away in handcuffs.

Vincenzo stops by Byebye Balloon to reluctantly thank CEO Park for helping clear his name. As repayment, CEO Park asks Vincenzo to model for their company's flyers. Vincenzo steadily refuses while nonchalantly posing for CEO Park who snaps shots on his phone.

At Babel, Joon-woo yells at Myung-hee and Attorney Han for all their failed traps for Vincenzo. Han-seo goes on about Vincenzo being invincible and has to duck to avoid the statue Joon-woo tosses at his head.

Myung-hee assures Joon-woo it'll be fine now that she's gotten the case transferred to their branch of the prosecution. Joon-woo ignores her and orders Han-seo to go somewhere with him. Ha, Han-seo is all, "Did you see me dodge?!" before he leaves.

Alone, Myung-hee and Attorney Han start arguing about their methods. Attorney Han wants her to talk sense into Joon-woo and stop using Wusang to contract murders. Myung-hee reminds him that he brought her in to clean up after Babel, as if that naturally entails assassination.