girlfriend?10

Felix sat you on the couch on his lap he and told you to be quiet you nod your head yes and saw a movie playing on the screen it looked like a adult movie but you weren't sure you were still very hungry but Felix didn't let you eat something he had his hands on your waist and didn't let you move at all right when you were about to tell Felix to let you go so you can eat but instead a girl walked up to you and sat next to Felix stared to ask you lots of questions until she asked If  I was Felix girlfriend I said no and she pushed me off of Felix’s lap were he placed when she pushed you off your head hit the glass table hard making you dizzy but you just got up and ran with a small pizza box when you got to your room you felt like you were about to pass out you went to the bathroom and passed out on the cold bathroom floor when you woke up you were in a random house in the middle of nowhere you looked around and didn't see anyone or anything you looked around the house not not knowing were you were you ran out of the house and saw Felix and the girl she was kissing Felix and you could feel yourself about to cry until you woke up at your house still on the floor you went to your desk and grabbed a water bottle soo you don't pass out again  you looked out the window and saw that it was morning mening you slept in the bathroom....................................

Hi I hope you like it I will update again today NaLynn61 sungidungidori hope you like it 💗😊