𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

"I can't find anything about her if i don't know her name, Taeyong" Renjun told the leader

"I can't find anything about her if i don't know her name, Taeyong" Renjun told the leader. Minha was drinking hot cocoa while she checked millions of files from the government.

**

The bicolor haired girl was sitting on the bed she was given. They weren't lying when they said they would leave her all alone on that room.

There was a big mirror, the girl passed hours a day looking at herself, in hope she could remember something.

"Hey" Ara, as she remembered her name, said entering the room. The unnamed girl jumped a bit and then looked at her. "Sorry for scaring you" Ara said carefully.

"You really don't remember anything, do you?" asked Ara. The other woman shook her head. Ara sighted, "I'm sorry we're keeping you here... it's for safety" Ara explained. "It's fine"

**

A few hours later a young looking boy entered the room with a lie detector. The bi-colored hair girl turned to look at him. She just Santes to be free, she didn't even know what she had done wrong in the first place.

"I'm Shotaro, I hope you can tell the truth, either way, you'll get shock" he said. She didn't even had time to process when she was already tied up and with a strap directly at her hand.

"Tell me, who are you?" Shotaro asked. The girl looked terrified, searching for words, her eyes traveled through Shotaro, and the, she finally spoke. "I've said a hundred times, I don't fucking know! Jesus Christ..." she responded with a temper.

Shotaro waited for the shock, but it never came. "Okay then..." he started. "What where you doing in the forest?" He asked.

"I was running from the police" she responded truthfully. Shotaro gave a nod and proceed with the questioning.

"Why where you persecuted?" He asked then.

"I don't know" No shock came. Shotaro knew there was no other thing he could ask, she really had severe amnesia. He sighted and looked at her, then stood up and left the room without another word.

The girl looked at the white sealing. She was desperate to break free. What did I do wrong? She asked herself.

**

Another few hours passed. The sun was setting, golden light entering from the window of the room she was contained. She was bored out of her mind, time seemed to go slower that the talking sloth from zootopia, and that was saying something.

The door opened, showing the other tall skinny man. His eyes were cold, not moving from her. "You finished the questioning..." he started. "You'll be able to go out know, although you will have an escort, don't even think about leaving his side" he threatened.

"Welcome to Neo Cultured Technology"