No

You choose to not play the old record. You have nothing to do, nowhere to go. You search for some food or drink. You found nothing. Your stomach hurts. You are hungry... so, so hungry. You decide to sit down. Your head is spinning. It's getting harder to breath. You are thirsty. Your body can't handle it anymore. Your body falls on the ground, you can't move. You try to call for help again. But nobody can hear you and you know that. But you can't stop screaming for help. What makes you so persistent? Is it your instinct or something else. I don't know. You are so tired, you can't even speak anymore. Only small wailing are coming out of your mouth. But you can't stop calling for help. It just feels like... nobody cares for you. Maybe they don't even have notice you were gone. You are gonna say goodbye to your world in here, in this place you don't even know. Those smiling white faces just seems they are watching you. Are you going insane? Or is it the fact that nobody cares ?
Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares for you.

You suddenly wake up. You fell asleep while watching Ranboo's stream. Nothing was real. You are safe now.
It was only just a dream... :)