𝐈𝐕

「 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: pee pee poo poo, um here's a chapter i pre-wrote while being really emotionally exhausted. also, i'm really simping for dabi rn and the only thing stopping me from getting a dabi body pillow is the lack of money...

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: drinking/alcohol consumption, alcohol, drugs, drug use, strip clubs, nudity, sexual tension, dabi thinks he's funny, sexual themes, sexual jokes/innuendos, murder, gore, blood, mentions of suicide(in terms of murder-suicide, no actual suicide occurs.)

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

Perhaps you'd gone overboard on the leftovers, or perhaps it had just been the only food you'd consumed over the course of twelve hours. Whatever the case, you had eaten and promptly passed out after, most likely due to the pure exhaustion your body felt.

The sleep you got that night was clearly among some of the best sleep. Your body was exhausted but when you woke up a little after ten in the morning, you were pleasantly energized, enough so to kick your morning off with a refreshing shower.

You didn't have any plans the first portion of the day, however, into the evening you were setting back out, unless Valkryie came forward. Not a single news break had surfaced yet, and you were beginning to get curious as to what was going to happen.

You hadn't made any advancements, but you had every intention to if she refused to come forth. It would start with sending the information to every major news outlet and publication in the area, along with taped evidence and copies of what you'd given her.

And then, you would kill her.

You'd only ever killed two heroes. At the beginning of your career, well before you'd gotten a title for yourself as a vigilante, or someone to be feared among heroes who knew they were guilty of something.

Still, with only two murders under your belt, you certainly weren't hoping to make it three, but if it came to it, you'd do what you had to do. Nothing was stopping you.

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

You spent the remainder of daylight in your apartment, making a list of groceries you needed to get tomorrow, you cooked a hearty lunch, and even managed to squeeze a few episodes of a tv show into the mix, all before getting dressed in your freshly cleaned 'costume', suiting up to head back to Valkryie's home.

It was just as easy getting in as it was before, however, something seemed different. The atmosphere had changed drastically. Instead of the expensive perfume that had choked you before, it smelled of cleaner.

Overwhelming bleach fumes flooded your nostrils as you stepped on the marble floor. It was giving you a headache as you listened for voices, footsteps, anything that would give you a clue to what was happening.

The downside to having to wear a smoke mask, you couldn't see for shit, even with visuals from your smoke touching things in your mind, you really relied on your other senses.

"Help...me." a voice croaked. and that's when you realized exactly what was happening.

Valkyrie had just attempted to kill a witness.

"Shit." You lunged over to the voice, feeling around. You quickly found the entry wound from a gun. Three holes on the abdomen, the man was bleeding out.