Chapter 19

At nearly seven months pregnant, twenty-seven weeks along to be exact, Louis was more than ready to just have his babies out and to no longer be pregnant. He was sore everywhere, even his pectorals were beginning to get sore and sensitive. Because of it he almost always refused to leave his and Harry’s bed, which was always covered in a Louis sized pile of Harry’s pre-worn clothing, because he was convinced that the other pack members were going to secretly make fun of him for being so massive.

Harry, of course, didn’t allow Louis to stay cooped up in the room all day, but instead took him on walks and coaxed him upstairs for meals. He also forced at least a glass and a half of water at Louis every two hours and had scheduled another check-up a week prior to check up on the babies and to get Louis’ glucose screening completed. The babies were perfectly fine, and Harry hadn’t needed to worry, but Louis knew his alpha would be worrying for the next eighteen plus years as their baby boys grew.

Still, Louis was his happiest nestled under Harry’s clothes on top of their bed. Niall, Liam, and Zayn all cracked nesting jokes, but Louis would have none of it and still refused to believe that he was nesting. He simply liked to be surrounded by Harry’s things, and he especially liked to have Harry within reach.

And even though intimacy had lessened for the bonded pair, Louis was still awoken his twenty-seven week to Harry rutting against his bum  from behind, the alpha’s breath hot against Louis’ ear as he whispered, “Happy almost seven months mark.”

Louis’ breath gave a confused hitch as his dick twitched in interest. However, he knew that his body was always caught in a frustrating half horny and half disgusted by the betrayal of his own appearance, “You’re confusing my body.”

“Sorry, babe,” Harry murmured, his voice still low and rough. “Mine is just very intrigued by you this morning, but if you’re not up for it I’ll stop.”

The omega pursed his lips out in a pout, his body feeling loose and pliant with both sleep and by the tone of his alpha’s voice. He could feel a bit of slick forming, so he simply sighed and shrugged a little, “Maybe you can keep going for a little while longer.”

Harry made a happy noise then, curling his arm around Louis’ front to push up the t-shirt of Harry’s that Louis was wearing. He rubbed a few circles on Louis’ tummy before he slipped his hand into Louis’ boxers, tight around the smaller man’s hardening cock. Louis sighed softly as Harry pulled him from where he was tightly constrained, stroking it lazily, thumbing at the head just enough to keep Louis interested. But just like the rest of his body, his hormones made him far more sensitive, and the feather light touches of Harry’s hand on him were almost too much. He snorted a bit, batting Harry’s hand away lightly.

The older boy nuzzled his nose back against Louis’ ear once more, “Not working for you?”

“Too much,” Louis replied. “Sensitive.”

“I’ll find something to work for you,” Harry insisted. “So that you can feel good. How long has it been for you, anyway?”

Louis didn’t respond as Harry kissed and nibbled at the bond mark between Louis’ neck and shoulder, making the pregnant man melt into the sheets that were growing increasingly too warm for his liking. He considered stripping and was certain that Harry was already naked, but the stretch marks on his tummy were most certainly his greatest mood killer. Harry’s hand made its way gently across Louis’ belly once more, sliding underneath Louis’ rumpled shirt to inch towards Louis’ nipples.

Before Louis could grab Harry’s wrist the man thumbed over one of the sensitive nubs, and Louis’ back arched a bit as he gasped out, “No- no not there either, fuck-”