landon death oneshot

This takes place in season one when Landon dies except he doesn't come back to life in this version

Hope gaze at her boyfriends dead body so lifeless and gone. She had lost so many people in her life and now Landon too. Landon doesn't move. She knelt besides him as she feels her heart break with every passing second looking at her dead boyfriend.

Everyone else was in the car waiting for her and she knew she needed to go to the car.

Hope walks out back to the car with her head down. She looks at dr Saltzman with sad teary eyes.

Dr. S : where is he ?
Hope:  HES DEAD BECAUSE OF STUPID MG
Mg : Hope im so so sorry

She screams madly. Hope was a whirlwind of emotions. She ignores him. She wanted to shut everyone out and be alone. Mg looks down.

Dr saltzman starts driving to the salvatore school. Hope crys silently and let's out soft sniffles every couple minutes as she cries.

Lizzie rubs her back softly trying to calm her and to be a good friend. she wanted everyone to ignore her. It was her instinct to want to be alone and push people away even though lizzie was helping her feel a little calmer.

H: stop She says in a soft broken voice
L: sorry hope

She doesn't say a word the whole way there. When Dr saltzman parks hope gets out and goes straight to her room.

The next day Lizzie brings her favorite lunch. She refused to open the door. Lizzie sights and siphon opens it.

hope was curled up in a little ball halfway under the bed. She still had the same clothes on from the day Landon died and was looking at a picture of Landon and her. She touched his face in the photo with her finger tip as fresh tears flow down.

Lizzie heart melts.  Lizzie said sweet things about her and Landon. Hope  wanted to be left alone and to shut everyone out.  Lizzie tries everyday to make sure hope was alright.

H:  Your not even the nice twin why are u here

L:  where friends Hope

H:  if you were my real friend u would give me space to get over Landon

L:  I will leave you alone so u can go take a shower cuz u stink

Lizzie leaves. Hope slams the door with magic. Hope slump to the bathroom. She gets naked and turned on the shower. She gets in and crys and let the water mix with tears and fall and drip down her body.

Lizzie waits for her. She feels bad for hope. Lizzies dad comes to lizzie. Lizzie looks at her dad.

L:  Yes daddy?

A:  Hey uhm how's hope doing...?

L:  She's taking a shower rn I found her underneath her bed curled up in a ball

A:  I really don't know what to do

L:  Ima try and comfort her

A:  No liz she needs some space She will come around eventually.

Lizzie nod and smiles. Lizzie starts to get protective of hope. Once dr Saltzman left lizzie snuck into hopes bathroom.

L: Hey hopey

She was laying in the shower.

H: I'm naked liz don't look at me

She covers her privates with her hands.

L:  Hope I want to tell u something

H:  Go ahead i guess.

L:  I love you

H:  Uhm i -

She takes a breath. She bites her lip as her anxiety gets worse.

L: should I go....?

Hope nods softly even though she didn't want her to leave her alone. Lizzie went to her room. Lizzie thinks about Hope and how much she loved her. Hope thinks about how she doesn't know what to do. Landon just died but she had feelings for lizzie.

She wanted to talk to liz so she walk to the door. Lizzie walks to hopes room. They meet at the door. Hope couldn't control the tension anymore.

Hope kiss her lips. Lizzie kisses back there lips going perfectly in sync and eventually finding eachothers tongues. Hope pushes her onto the bed and tops her. They have sex without even thinking.

In the morning hope feels upset and guilty. She feels like she abandoned Landon and betrayed him. She needed to talk to someone. Hope leave the bed before liz woke up.

  Lizzie wakes up a minute later. Hope was in one of Landons old hoodies and looking like she was upset.  Lizzie gets up.  Hope looks at her sadly. Hope was struggling to get over Landon even though it was time to.

L:  Hope what did we do last night?

H:  We...  i-

L:  shhh just tell me

H:  I seduced you and we had sex

Lizzie gives her a warm hug. She relised how nice it felt. Lizzie breaks it. She looks in her eyes.

H: We should talk about this

L: yea...

H:  I like your liz but I'm not over Landon. And I think I should be over him by now

L:  yeah I think so too

H: but I don't know how to get over him.

L: you will get through it

H: liz its not that easy

L: and I will help u

Over the passing days and weeks hope starts to feel better and hope eventually packs all of Landons stuff In a box and keeps it in the attic. Hope and luz start to grow closer and fall i love.

Even though hope wasn't with the person she thought she would she relised that life isn't only about one person and even though it hurts that landon isn't here anymore that things always have a happy ending. And thats exactly what happened with liz as they spent more time together in love.

967 Words

~rosie_the_phyco
~hopebabytribride