hope panic attack oneshot

Hopes dad and uncle died a week ago. And this is a little oneshot in between the end of the originals and before legicies.

The past week hope had been spending most of her time in her bedroom not talking to much and burying her feelings alot. Plus the whole school figure out Klaus was hopes dad. Hope was staying away from people because she didn't know how they would react to the news and also because she randomly exploded or started crying out of nowhere and hope definitely couldn't be around people when that would happen.

Dr saltzman has been constantly worried about her and knowing she wasn't okay nomadder what she told everyone. He was trying to be there for her but he knew hope didn't like feeling vulnerable so he keep his distance.

Caroline know how hope feels cuz her parents also both died but she knew better to compare losses expessially because hope was still only a teenager and loss alot of her family alot younger than anyone should have to. Caroline tries her best to be a mom for hope. She knew that she couldn't replace Hayley but she still brings her under her wings with the twins.

Jo was glad that her mom was helping out hope while liz was jealous of hope and felt like hope always got more attention and liz constantly would be salty and make hopes life harder.

Caroline knocks on hopes door with something in her hand and jo slightly behind her. Hope goes to the door and cracks it open softly and peering out with her icy blue eyes.

Caroline : hey hope she said softly

Caroline : here are some fresh clothes

Hope avoids eye contact the best she can not wanting to start a conversation or be around people for longer than she had to.

Caroline: U can sleep with Josie tonight she will be gladly to have you over but just ignore lizzie.

Hope was feeling a little cooped up in the room and even though she didn't want to be around people to much she hated feeling captured in her room so she was happy to be able to see someone who she knows.

Jo : is it ok if I come in

Hope bites her bottom lip and give a slight nod. Josie smiles softly and walks in.

There where notebooks and pictures of hopes family on the bed and spells and pages of spellbound on the floor along with a few tissues and clothes.

Hope: Sorry its a bit..uh messy I have been....... uhm.......

Hope stays quiet not wanting to say how she was doing or talk about her feelings.

Jo : its ok I can help u clean

Ho: Really?

Josie  : yeah

Josie helps her clean.Josie sets up her family photos on string with lights and puts it on her wall. 

H: It looks great she agrees and gives a fake smile

Hope felt a little awkward around other people and she was used to being alone in her room .

J : its okay u don't want me in your room she says understanding.

Josie leaves. Hope thinks for a couple seconds. She always pushed people away and it seemed to just be what she always did. She didn't want to be disrespectful but she need she was going to loose emotional control soon.

Hope shuts the door. She felt like she was about to explode. She slammed paint against the pallet and feels warm tears on her cheek. The whole school starts shaking from hopes loss of control. Josie mange to walk back to hope.

Josie opens up her room door and takes her hand. Hope let's out a huge wave of blue magic out of her.  Josie ducks. Hope drop her knees to the floor and just start sobbing incoherently.

Josie pulls her in her arms and calms down hope. Hope didn't have enough strength to push jo away she just really needed to let someone help her for once. Hope hugs into her giving up on her whole idea to push others away. Jo conforts her for hours. Hope felt like she had nothing. She just wanted something.... or someone. Hope never wanted to feel the pain of loosing someone she loves again but she really needs to have someone to love.

H: will u be my girlfriend

J: ofc

~rosie_the_phyco