s l a p

Sometimes, as a 6th year in love with the caretaker of your school (or should you say YOU) ;) can put a lot of pressure on someone. Especially having to deal with the stares of your fellow classmates as you walk down the corridor. Well. 

Its not your fault you moan his name in your sleep.... how are you supposed to control what your mouth does? Also. The main issue here is that word has started to reach the teachers and with each second Cath grow more nervous to the fact he could find out any second.

—————

You were just having a rather seggsy dream of mr. Daddy Filch licking your seggsy voldemort toes when you awoke to feeling a presence leaning over you.

"Psssttttt.... Cathhh??? CATHIE!" Someone shouted, causing you to bolt up.

"What?" Cath asks, worried. "Oh its you." She bluntly states as she sees pansy recording her.

"Hey" she says and waves to the camera, you aint letting no snot faces pug get you down ( get it iggg ;)))))))

Around an hour later, still stuggling to sleep, you decide to head down to the common room to sit by the fire. Its the only thing that can seem to comfort you through your strange obsession.

When you arrive, you see Mr. Daddy filch getting changed in your common room.

Deciding to stay and watch, you hide behind a pillar and watch as his floppy glock glock 3000 suddenly points at you.

Unable to contain yourself, you let out a gurgling moan at the sight of his wrinkly member.

"AuuHhHhhH" you say, feeling a lake of warm wetness pooling in your undergarments.

Your eyes are suddenly raw to the sight of his crunchy, shaggy buttocks as he leans down to take off a sock. Unable to contain yourself, you let out a neigh before proceeding to get on all fours and gallop over to him.

He somehow doesn't hear you so you decide the best option is to play the drums on the two round circled in front of you.

He lets our a squeel one could describe as a frightened hamster before turning around and making direct eye contact with you.

His seggsy seggsy hairy internal bruiser 930000029202099 is now an inch away from your face.

You give it a quick slap before neighing again before galloping into the distance.

—————

A/N

BYE LMAOOOO WHAT HAVE I DONEE??????

SEGGSY THO AM I RIGHT UAAUHHHHH (me moaning)

IM SORRY IF YOU READ MY ACTUAL ONESHOT BOOK THIS ISN'T SERIOUS LMAO PLEASEEE THIS IS A JOKEE