m o o

Today Violet woke up and decided it would be best to put her rotting hair into a seggsy bun. 

She thought it would be best to go and see her schools caretaker before she started the day, hoping to get that dose of serotonin she really needed.

And that was how she ended up at the door of Mr Filch's dorm.

"Hellauh" she yodelled, cutely slamming her head into the door, letting him know that she was there and she wanted something. ;)

"WHO IS IT" she heard a voice shout from inside. 

"Gawd Damn you have a very seggsy morning voice" she moaned, sniffing the door.

Unable to wait any longer, she backed up before running into the door at full speed.

"IM A BULL" she shouted as she landed on his lap.

Her 2'4 body really was a perfect fit for his, like two puzzle pieces made for eachother.

"What are you doing you little piece of UahHUuHahJj" he groaned, ripping her fingernails off and feeding them to miss Norris.

"S- o r r y- sorry hu-hunn" She cried, while he slowly licked her eyeball while sniffing your face.

"Get on your knese" He screamed like a girl, aggressively stomping  on her head and squishing her down to be a flat seggsy pancake.

He didnt hesitate to lay on the floor where her blob could reach his throbbing pizza stick.

Pulling out hiz 30 inch glock glock, her blob accumulated itself on top of it before neighing like a horse and slithering out of his chambers.

She transformed into seggsy 2'4 violet again and ran away, mooing as she went.