intro

2nd march 1995
Unknown girl

I was sitting on a swing that my mom used to sit with my dad behind her pushing her to sway her in air i had every thing that time .

All i had was my mom and dad what else one need . I looked up at the moon shining so bright that the night is visible .

I was just sitting on the swing it was moving a little with creeping sound ,the wind was blowing hard that whenever it pass by my ear, i could hear a wooh sound .

Every thing was so quite i could hear the leaves form tree brushing against each other .

Frogs grabbiting and splashing water sound whenever one jump in the pond near by the whole night looked very beautiful but it wasn't how it looked.

Among all of these situation my eyes were constantly looking at a burrow on the root of the same tree i was thinking it must be a home of a rabbit .

Then all of sudden i saw something long thin shape creature is pearcing throught the grass and shone under the moon light it was a fine black snake with green eyes . Then it started moving in a circle it creaped me out i got up from the swing the moment my foot landed on the ground the snake stromed into the hole .

I dont know but a single tear rolled off my cheeks and fall on the ground .

I was so creaped out took a steps back and i fall on ground i hurt my self the snake came out of the hole and stromed towards me i was so scared but my mom used to say "dont move when a snake comes near you stay still as stone" i didnt moved a bit tears was damping my cheeks i knew the snake crall over my chest i closed my eyes ,but nothing happened i opened my eyes i saw a white butterfly sitting on my chest then it hoverd on me , i sit up and bring my hands in a cup position for it to sit it touched my hands and flew away i could see it disappear in the dark night.

"Its a girl "

19 december 2007
Ms.park

My eyes were closed all i could do is to hear some wispers

"Ms. Park" a fade voice came
"Ms. Park" the fade voice was getting near and clear .

"Ms. Park " i slowly opened my eyes .i looked up at the nurse holding a baby wrapped in a light green cloth .

"Ms. Park its a girl " she came near to me and filled my arms with a cute little baby
Tears of happiness rolled off my eyes i kissed her forehead and started admiring her face while she is sound asleep .

The nurse left the ward a man rushed in the ward looked around like he was in hurry
"Oh ! Its him " as i looked at my husband , he kissed my forehead ,took a stoole and sat beside me .

"Look how beautiful she is "i stated while admiering her .
"After all who is the father " he raised his brow .
"C'mon you are a father now dont act like a kid "i said acting mature.
"Ah! Can i hold her "he move his arms towerds asking to have her .
"Here"i said and gentaly placed the baby in his arms "wow so beautiful"a bright smile appeared on his face , tears of happiness damped his eyes .he wiped his tears off but his smile faded he furrowed his eye brows and gave confused look .

I asked "what happend ? Are you not happy ?" With a puppy shook face .

" I am but why is so pale she dont have any redness on her face her lips are even pale ,and as much i know that babies born blad why is her head covered with hair , is it a common thing ? Is she ok ?" He asked with a worried face.