||••CHAPTER 4••||

Next Day

At Hospital
Doctor:Rahul !Anagha Regains Her conciousnes ...Now You can take her to Home ...we have shifted her to ward.Last Night She Was Totally Under observation..and We got to see Positive Results..So Rahul Don't Worry Everything Is Fine.

Rahul:Thanks a Lot Doctor...Can I meet her ?

Doctor:Yes Sure...Just Don't even recall her yesterday's incident maybe she will start panicking..I hope you understand.

Rahul:Yes Doctor I got it..

Rahul Went inside the ward

Anagha is awoke...She is Afraid.. when she saw Rahul...She Started recalling yesterday's incident...Those negative flashback...those painful scratches that Creepy sound still made her feeling goosebumps...

But At That Moment His Father was not there unluckyly..

Anagha screams Rahul and holds him.. She Screams like mad.
Anagha:Rahul rahul beta are you alright..
Saying this she started kissing Rahul's Palms..

Anagha :Beta tujhe kal kya hogaya tha...mein Bohot darr gayi thi..

Rahul was puzzled That what all things his mother is saying......
Rahul:Sorry maa! I didn't get you What Happened yesterday?how do you got these scratches... What all happened maa please tell me...

Anagha was going to tell only suddenly she stops.

Anagha's POV
If I Will Tell Rahul about Yesterday's Incident Then He will himself not believe and his father will also not believe instead of That they will Think that I am Mad...I Have to Sort out this Problem Myself.

Anagha:(smiles) Beta nothing much had happened...I was just slipped away from the kitchen and to defend myself I got these scratches.dont worry dear

Rahul:Oo ok mom but please take care of yourself you made me and dad, worried a lot

Santosh:Yes Your this little Mistake Made you reach Here ..Better To Take Care Next Time.

Anagha: I'm Really Sorry Both of You I Promise I will take care.

................
Santosh and Rahul Takes Anagha To Home.
At Home
Rahul:Mom  Now Don't You Dare to Do A single work ... Doctor has advised you to complete bed rest for Today so no work🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️

Anagha:Ok Baba !I won't ...but why are you so hurried??

Rahul:Mom Actually Sonu is going out of the town ...for job ..I want to drop him to the airport for the last time...maybe we couldn't met again!?

Anagha:Oh son!why are you saying like this!!you will meet him soon ❤️ now go and drop him before the flight departures
.. or else Your Friend Will Not Spare You!!(laughs)

Rahul(Lol):Ok Mom Command Accepted.. I'm going...

Anagha: Ok Now Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......!!!!!!

Rahul Rushes Out.

Here Anagha Takes a Deep Breath

Anagha's POV
What's Happening To My Son !!My Cheerful Child is Becoming Dull Day by Day ! I'm worrying and worrying what's the reason behind this ...I have to talk to Rahul's Father...We Both have To Solve this problem.

Anagha went to Talk To Santosh

Anagha Tells Santosh Everything

But Santosh Didn't Believe her

Santosh: Anu what rubbish you are saying!!???are you out of your mind???How Can This Happen???Or You Are just kidding!!!!

Anagha:No ! I'm saying True please believe me if you want I can Show You truth!

Santosh:Yes I want Truth

Anagha:Ok Just wait for Full Moon Night...Then I will Show You.

Santosh:Ok I'm Waiting!

After  29 Days

Rahul's Behaviour is Totally Changed now is not that Cheerful,Soft Heart Rahul...He is totally opposite of That...

Santosh: (shouts) Anagha!!Anagha

Anagha (comes out of the kitchen):Yes what happened why are you shouting?

Santosh:For half an hour I'm searching my wallet!but I didn't find it anywhere have you seen?

Anagha:No let me search

Anagha too searches Everywhere but she didn't Find it

Atlast she went to Rahul's Room And searches Everywhere...She Found the wallet at his Drawer...
Santosh Saw Everything and Angrily went inside His Room and Loudly Knocks the Washroom Shouting Rahul!Rahul!

Rahul Comes Out Of The washroom

Rahul: Kya hua buddhe itna chik chik kyun kar raha hai koi mar gaya kya?

Anagha was stunned the Rahul who can't bear his  parents disrespect is now Disrespecting himself...

She Slaps Rahul What  is This Rahul.. These Manners we taught You!?

Rahul: Whatever...

Santosh: You Stolen My Wallet Rahul!!?
Rahul:Soo?

Santosh:I can't Believe This

Rahul: So don't believe

saying This Rahul Wents Out .

Anagha:Have you seen the sudden change in behaviour?

Santosh:Yes Anu I have seen...

Anagha: Today is full moon night aka.POORNIMA.

Santosh:Now I Believe You ..We have To Do Something

Anagha: Should we go to Church Father maybe He Will Help Us To Get Our Old Rahul Back?
Santosh: I think You Are Right we should go there...

Anagha: Should we go to Church Father maybe He Will Help Us To Get Our Old Rahul Back?Santosh: I think You Are Right we should go there

***************

Do vote ✨❣️ and Comment ☺️ it Motivates me 🙁

Hello Guys Meet after a long time 😀😀😀

Will Update after 25+VOTES🌟
Itna toh expect kar sakti hu na 🙁🙁