Charcter info

A/N: This is my back account my old account got closed old account is MISTURI1CHAN I'm crying right cause of it cause my work gone like that!

Name: Y/N L/N

Race: Half Demon

Breathing Styles,Combat styles:

Flower Breathing:

Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum (弐にノ型かた御み影かげ梅うめNi no kata: Mikage Ume) - A defensive technique that deflects attacks using rotating sword slashes.

Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo (肆しノ型かた紅べに花はな衣ごろもShi no kata: Beni Hanagoromo) - A single sword slash that curves and twists.

Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility (伍ごノ型かた徒あだの芍しゃく薬やくGo no kata: Ada no Shukuyaku) - A graceful flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

Sixth Form: Whirling Peach (陸ろくノ型かた渦うず桃ももRoku no kata: Uzumomo) - A technique used after or during evasion, the user spins around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack.

Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye (終ついノ型かた彼ひ岸がん朱しゅ眼がんTsui no kata: Higan Shugan) - A focusing technique that raises the users kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion. Usage of the technique, however, is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain on the eyes could cause blood vessels to rupture and lead to partial or complete blindness. This technique is still usable even if the user only has one fully functional eye.

Insect Breathing:

Butterfly Dance: Caprice (蝶ちょうノ舞まい戯たわむれChō no mai: Tawamure) - Shinobu leaps up and charges towards her opponent and stings them multiple times with her blade to inject her poison.

Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter (蜂ほう牙がノ舞まい 真ま靡なびきHōga no mai: Manabiki) - Shinobu dashes at her target at an incredible speed and uses the momentum of her speed to then strengthen her single thrust into her opponent and inject lethal poison into them.

Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon (蜻せい蛉れいノ舞まい複ふく眼がん六ろっ角かくSeirei no mai: Fukugan Rokkaku) - A six-strike attack with which Shinobu aims to strike and inject her target with multiple doses of poison at the targeted Demon's weak spots (such as the neck, heart, torso, etc.) in order to kill them with a large dose of poison.

Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag (蜈ご蚣こうノ舞まい百ひゃく足そく蛇じゃ腹ばらGokō no mai: Hyakusoku Jabara) - An attack with which Shinobu uses her full speed to run in a zigzag pattern to confuse her opponent in order to create an opening for her to directly stab her opponent's neck and inject poison to kill them, with the stab's force and power being further enhanced by the momentum of her speed. Doma noted that the sheer speed of this technique is strong enough to destroy an entire wooden bridge.

Love Breathing:

First Form: Shivers of First Love (壱いちノ型かた初はつ恋こいのわななきIchi no kata: Hatsukoi no Wananaki) - Mitsuri dashes forward with a series of extended whip slashes that winds around through the target.

Second Form: Love Pangs (弐にノ型かた懊おう悩のう巡めぐる恋こいNi no kata: Ōnō Meguru Koi) - Mitsuri unleashes multiple powerful whip slashes.