3

Tessa's POV

After the fun time I had with the encounter of Zed, I went back home and found Hardin going crazy over the company we are having tomorrow. He's cleaning and wiping and vacuuming, everything. I find it so cute that he's doing all of that when I'm usually the one doing it. I asked him I can do it, but he said no. He insisted on doing it because I'm pregnant and I need to rest. Also, I think he's worried about seeing both his fathers in the same room. After telling him to stop, we cuddled and watched some old videos of Emery. This one clip of her with Hardin makes my heart all warm. She was just a couple months old and her arms were touching Hardin's face. Her eyes just opened and Hardin's eyes were getting teary eyed. Me, the horrible camera person, zoomed in on Hardin's lips, almost missing the end where Hardin moved his head down to touch his forehead to Emery's. I loved that video. We kept on watching videos until it was time to pick Emery up. 

I told him about seeing Zed. He almost swerved off the rode, but he quickly regain control with his arms, knowing the risk of safety. Hardin didn't really know what to say. He just nodded.

Now, it's the next day. During later today, we're going to start the family reunion. I am so terribly excited. 

Despite Hardin's objections, all 3 of us clean together. Emery picks up her crayons, toys, and shirts from the ground. She's just like Hardin, always leaving her clothes on the floor. Hopefully Auden is more neater. Hardin vacuums and mops the floor and I do the dishes and cook. Hardin helps me with that as well.

During Emery's nap during the weekends, me and Hardin couldn't get off each other. My hormone levels were off the roof, and I knew Hardin had a boner when I bent over to pick up a pan from the bottom cupboard with only my panties and a shirt on.

He tried to pull me aside and take me to our bed, but I needed to continue on. I tried my hardest to ignore the words he knew I liked, and especially when he makes his accented voice go deep URGH. I couldn't take it anymore. I threw him on the couch. It was hard with my stomach and all, but it was fine. We didn't have sex though, I just gave him a blowjob and he kneaded my breasts. We were quiet enough to keep Emery asleep. Thank goodness.

Now, we are ready for the guests to arrive.

"Mommy, will I be able to see Nan Trish?" Emery asks me. She loves Trish so much, and I don't blame her.

I shake my head. "No honey, but you will see everyone else."

Emery impatiently sits on her chair, waiting for everyone. Her legs kick in front of her in a rapid way. I hope she doesn't fall.

The doorbell rings and it was my mother, David, and Heather, who was David's daughter. Both are now married, so I guess that makes Heather my sister. She's now 22.

"Hello Mother!" I greet her.

"When are you two cleaning the front yard? It's outgrowing," were her first words when she enters our home. She and Hardin laugh.

Hardin jokes, "You can do it if it really bugs you."

Mother gives him a look, but humor rests in her eyes.

"How are you David?" I say to him as he enters the house.

"I'm good, as always. Business at the bakery is getting higher. Probably because of Heather's great people skills."

"Heather, you're working there now?" 

My step sister laughs. "Yeah. I wouldn't say I'm the best, but I'm pretty good. Dad's cooking is the best though." 

"Not as good as Karen's," Hardin defends. 

"Auntie Hea!" Emery calls, running into the room. She calls Heather, Hea. It's adorable.