Chapter 9 [SWQ]

February 20, 2011 (8:15 pm)

I don't think words can describe what I feel right now. Just hallow and empty. Unless my bunny found shelter, food, and water, then he's still alive. But after three nights?

Nothing helps anymore.

If I didn't have vacation this week.... it would be awful. I can't imagine what would happen if I went to school tomorrow, just knowing he won't be there when I come back.

________________________

Dani's P.O.V.

Jace and I walked out of the motel hand in hand. I smiled to myself like an idiot. Nothing could be more perfect than him.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jace asked looking at me.

I smiled at him and shrugged. "I don't know. I'm just happy, I guess."

He smiled at me. "I'm happy to, babe," he said. "But I'm not smiling like a pedophile."

My mouth formed and "o" and I playfully shoved him. He just laughed at me. "Why are you taking a pedophile on a date then?" I asked him.

"Because she's so damn hot," he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "The things guys do for looks," I said and pulled my hand out of his. He growled not liking it one bit. He took my waist and leaned in close to my ear.

"You're mine tonight," he said in a dark tone. "If you try to pull away, it will only make me want you more tonight. And the more I want you, the more heated things get, Danielle Cameron."

My eyes widened. And I nodded. Satisfied, he let go and took my handed again. I scowled. "Jace Colton Broderick!" I exclaimed. "Did you just threaten me?"

He smiled and kissed the hand he was holding. "No, baby," he told me. "I just made you a promise. I promise that things will get really heated if you try to resist me."

"What if I don't?" I asked a bit curious now.

"Same thing happens," Jace said. "You are drop dead gorgeous."

I blushed and looked away. "We almost there?" I asked.

"We're already are," he said softly. I looked up and found that we were at a restaurant called Manger à L'Amour. It was beautiful with many twinkling lights and vines around the building.

"Wow," I breathed. "It's beautiful, Jace. I can't believe this. It's amazing."

Jace smiled and kissed my forehead. "Happy birthday, Dani," he said quietly.

I was torn now. Should I kiss him and then go in. I mean, it was so beautiful. I was so anxious to see the inside. I'll kiss him later. My hand found his and I practically dragged him into the restaurant. All while he was trying not to laugh at me.