4

BTS POV

We arrived at our shared house and went to the living room.

"Yall So Young is so pretty!" Jin said

"her hair so so softttt" j-hope said with puppy eyes

"hyung Lucky!" Jimin said with a jealous tone.

"she's like our little sister" RM said

"yeah yeah whatever" Taehyung said in a cold tone

Taehyung then went to his room.

Taehyung pov

Aish who the hell is this So Young girl...
Why the hell does she make me nervous...

'Stop it Taehyung what the hell are you thinking'

'hmm.... Imma annoy her... So that I get to talk to her'

Well let's see tomorrow huh.

End of Taehyung pov

~Tuesday~

Y/n pov

"miss So Young wake up you have school"
My maid shake my body

"5 more minutes unnie..." I then rolled my self in bed and cover myself with a pillow. The maid chuckled and woke me up one more time. I then finally sat up straight with my eyes closed not wanting to open them cause I wanna sleep. A few minutes I finally opened my eyes and went to the bathroom. I then finished my bath and went to my walk in closet.
I saw my mother there.

"dear I forgot to tell you that when it's Tuesday and Friday. You don't wear uniforms. You only wear uniforms in Monday, Wednesday and Thursday"

"ooooh okayyy!!!!" I told my mom

My mom then left and I dunno where she's heading.

I then looked at my closet of which outfit to wear finally after minutes I then picked My outfit.

I head downstairs and ate after that Liam prepared the Car and I told him to stop by at Starbucks since it was a bit early and then I bought coffee and then we head to school

I head downstairs and ate after that Liam prepared the Car and I told him to stop by at Starbucks since it was a bit early and then I bought coffee and then we head to school. I arrived at school by 7:30am.
I still had 30 minutes before the bell rings and then I got out of the car and exactly the time when the girls started screaming cause the black limousine just arrived which was the Car of BTS

"shit." I cursed cause of my poor ear drums. I head inside the school as fast as I can to avoid the crowd outside then I went to the rooft top to have fresh air. It was almost 8am so I went to the locker and looked that we have science class first. So I took my science book and head to my room.

I sat down at my desk and saw Taehyung just looking at the window. Then I got greeted by Jungkook

"hi So Young !" who was in front of me.
Then Amanda.. Who was sitting at the next row but beside me said hi to me and asked if I finished the math homework and yes I did. Just as the bell rang the teacher went inside.