11

Y/n was going to see Blaise today. To ask him why he was being so weird, why her own brother would believe a roomer over her.

Y/n knocked on the boy's dorm, she heard a faint "come on in" so she opened the door, "Blaise" She said, Y/n wanted to be upfront with him so she just blurted out everything.

"Blaise why did you believe a roomer that i cheated on Draco without asking me first? Am i not your sister? That roomer turned everyone against me. Even my friend's for a while."
Y/n let out a sigh and sat on his bed.

"Well i thought it was true because it came from a good friend of ours!" Blaise said rolling his eyes, offended.

"Well you can't believe everything everyone says, Blaise" Y/n explained, using hand motions; "I know but-" Blaise began as we was interrupted by Y/n "Just apologize, now." Blaise nodded

"Y/n i'm sorry for believing such a horrible roomer and it won't happen again, in the end you're still my sister, blood or not and you've been there for me since year one and i thank you for that, again i am sorry." Blaise said, whole heartedly "Thanks Blaise" Y/n smiled, hugging him.

"Y/n, you should try talking to Draco.. he believed the roomer too and if you can forgive me, i'm sure you can forgive him.. right? Please just give him another chance, he really does love you.. okay?" Y/n nodded and walked out.

___
Y/n walked up to the astronomy tower, where Draco would most likely be, after walking up the hundreds of stairs she fount Draco there, doing homework.

"Hey dray.." Y/n said looking at the ground "Oh hey y/n..what brings you here?" he asks "I just wanted to apologize for being such a bitch about everything- i uhm i should have given you a second chance i was just really mad.. but uhm if you can forgive me that'd be great" Y/n said looking up at Draco.

"Oh of course i'll forgive you- you had every right to be mad.. but im glad you forgive me love." Draco smiled and pulled Y/n into a hug.

All was well now that everyone was forgiven, at least everyone who was important to Y/n. It'll travel around quickly enough that it was just a roomer and then Y/n's friend's would apologize too.

But for now, Y/n was content with life.

A/N: HEYYY so uhm sorry for not uploading .. i've had a lot of testing going for school but it's out now and yeah i have tons more time to write now. this chapter is kinda short but the finale is the next chapter sooo it's gonna be hella long yeah <333