Hanging Out - Naegiri

╔═════ °• 🌺 •° ═════╗

Fandom;; Danganronpa

Ship(s);; Naegiri 

Type;; Fluff

Warning(s);; Tickling

Note(s);; My first ever danganronpa tickle fic

Summary;; Makoto lies to Kyoko during a game of truth or dare.

╚═════ °• 🌺 •° ═════╝

─────────ೋღ🌺ღೋ─────────

Kyoko was over at Makoto's dorm, playing truth or dare. It was Kyoko's turn to ask Makoto now, as she reminded him of the rules. "Remember Makoto, no lying during truth, and no backing out of a dare or there will be a punishment."

"I know I know. I pick truth." Makoto exclaimed. Kyoko chuckled to herself, knowing he'd make a wrong decision. "Alright. Answer truthfully; Makoto, are you ticklish~?" Makoto realized where this was going, and tried to lie to her. "O-Only a little bit..." Kyoko knew he was lying, but played along. "Hmmm. Alright, but I have a question."

"What is it Kyoko?" Makoto asked. "Why did you stutter on your statement? it sounded like you were lying, and you know there's a punishment for lying during truth." Kyoko smirked, as she walked up to the boy whom backed up against the wall, allowing her an advantage.

"W-Wait K-Kyoko c-can-can't w-we j-ju-jus-just talk this th-throug- EYAHAHAHAHAHA KYOHOHOHOKOHOHO STAHAHAHAP!" Makoto started squealing as Kyoko skittered her fingers against his belly.

"I thought you said you weren't ticklish, Makoto. Oh well. Your loss I guess." Kyoko began spidering her fingers over Makoto's navel, causing the boy to let out a bunch of squealing, as he tried to protect himself.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEREHEHEHEHEHEHE! KYOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOKOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Makoto couldn't handle it and gave in, to which Kyoko finally stopped, seeing him being honest.

"Next time, don't lie about something useful like being ticklish." Kyoko teased. She was planning to use this on him more in the future obviously, but Makoto of course didn't know this.