Mokuba's side

I wish everything,all of this was stopped you see when Seto was younger he was just an ordinary child but this yandere thing hit him in the head and is now stuck inside his mind like something stabbed it.

Mokuba:
*knocks*Um hello brother.??Are you there?*opens door*Hi brother i just wanted to ta-

Author:
Pictures of Joey was hung up everywhere in Seto's room moments of him eating,sleeping,hanging out with his friends and etc.

Mokuba:
What in the world!???!!!since when-bu—bu-.
Mokuba's mind:
I could feel somebody hovering behind me i prayed and prayed it wasn't Seto because i knew I wasn't allowed in here without Seto telling me i can enter his room but i had to anyways my focus was still thinking about who was behind me.Should i call a therapist?

Seto:
So Mokuba....you decided to not follow my rule     for the third time.

Author:
Seto was holding a mind wiping machine in his right hand behind his back so Mokuba wouldn't tell Tèa anything of what was exposed to his younger brother.Mokuba panicked as Seto blasted the machine at him.

Seto:
Ughh it didn't work I'll try again right now

Author:
Mokuba faked that he got blasted with the machine so Seto wouldn't try to make him actually forget this time

Seto:
About time it rebooted,now machine lets aim for Mokuba's min-

Mokuba:
Wait wha- how in the world did i get here???At one moment i was in the kitchen and now I'm here and oh hey Seto wait SETO-

Seto:
So it did work after all.Seto Whispered.
Perfect perfect no one will ever have a chance at ruining my love life.
Mokuba......why are still here?I'm busy.

Mokuba:
Oh-well-uh yuh already on it yeah yeah like totally ok BYE!

Mokuba left still remembering what he just witnessed questioning if it was right or wrong of him discovering this yandere mess.

Mokuba woke up with a tracking device on his window and a note it said

Mokuba I know you said you can't remember what happened but I still don't no for certain if i can trust you even if you still have no clue what is happening it's just a risk that i have to take and I left food for you in the kitchen sorry but I can't let you leave the house after the incident see you when i do.

-Seto