Care about me

By: Amoyardilla

I fell asleep in my sleep, immediately hamdan went into the room.  He saw I was sleeping, and he came over to me.  Suddenly he covered me with his blanket and suddenly I was shocked, my eyes were still sleepy unable to open them wide.  Then he said something in my ear very slowly.

         "Huuussshh ... you just sleep, I won't bother you. I will take care of you, as long as you sleep".

         I heard her voice very softly, and it was as if I was in a lullaby.  I fell asleep again, I pulled the blanket on my body.  Hamdan tries to wake up from his sleepiness.  And finally slowly he fell asleep beside me.  In his white thawb outfit, only the turban he had taken off before.

         When the call to prayer resounded, it sounded melodiously in my ear.  Because our hotel is close to the mosque.  I tried to open my eyes slowly, I felt the very cold under my blanket.  I looked around this room, I realized I was still in his room.

         When I turned around, I was surprised to see him behind my body.  He turned his back on me, not wearing a blanket.  I felt sorry to see him cold, then I immediately pulled my blanket which was still attached to my body, and I covered him with a blanket.

         When I was about to cover his body with a blanket, suddenly he turned around and his hands hugged my neck so that my face pressed against his cheek.  "Eeiitss ..." I was surprised.  This heart suddenly skipped a beat!  Why did my chest tighten at once?  Oh my God ... how to let it go?

Will I let him, or will I wake him?  His hands were very tight.
But, this heart actually doesn't want to take its hand off my neck.  Aaah ... It's nice to feel like this close to him.  When again??  I said to myself.

         Secretly I looked at his handsome, funny and adorable face.  I feel like caressing his face.  Aah ... but, I'm afraid he might wake up.

         With forced I slowly grabbed the pillow behind me to replace my neck from his embrace.  "No ... No ...! The pillow is far from the reach of my hand. It's hard to remove it from his hand, I was forced to lay my body beside him.

         I made a smile to myself, this opportunity is not necessarily repeated.  I thought to myself, and I don't feel like letting go.  But ..., the call to prayer has reverberated.  It's time for the dawn prayer, it's 3.58 AM, I have to get ready to take ablution, I thought.

         Not long after, he woke up from his sleep.  Then he was surprised to see me lying beside him.  And he apologized for what he did to me, without him knowing.

         "Oh ... sorry, I hugged you accidentally".  Said Hamdan apologized to me.
         "It's ok, you said to me to take care of me? Now, I protect you from your deep sleep".  I blushed, while playing my eyebrows up and down teasing him.  Hamdan also chuckled, while winking his eyes, mocking me.
         "Let's wake up, we pray already fajr call to prayer".  I begged him
         "Ok, but I want us to pray together in here, ok?".
         "But, I need a shower first".
         "No, u don't come out. Pray with me here".
         "Ok, ok ... dear Hamdan, please take your hands off my neck".  She smiled at me, and looked at me.  Then said "ok, ok ... i forgot".

         I immediately got out of bed, and took ablution.  Then he followed into the bathroom over to me.  We smiled shyly, when I was about to get out of the bathroom and he went into it.  We prayed together, and he became a priest.

         "If you were my priest forever, I would not reject hamdan".  My little heart hopes

         When finished praying, I pat his shoulder and I took his hand, and I kissed his right hand.  Somehow he pulled his hand when I kissed his hand.  And why did I do that?  Aah ... this is my habit with my ex-husband.  I was really embarrassed, my attitude was spontaneous like that to him.  Oh, my God...!  I'm embarrassed so ...

         "Sorry, i kiss your hand".
         "Oh ... it's ok, i was both happy and surprised. Have you done this before?".  I explained to him my habits after I finished praying with my ex-husband.  Then he was surprised to hear that I had been married.  He thinks I'm not married yet?
         "Oh ... were you married before?".  He asked me, as if in disbelief.  I nod my head.
         "you seriously got married?".
         "Yea dear Hamdan, why? You don't believe me?

         He grabbed my hand, at that instant he asked me to tell me who I really am and he wanted me to tell the truth.  Because after we met for only 1 day, we don't know each other personally.  Even he doesn't even know my name.

          I know him as a prince from Dubai who has been married, in 2019 he divorced his wife and had a son.  Only at a glance I know about his personality, whether it's true or not.  We also tell each other the dark side that had failed in the first marriage.

         After we know each other personally.  I also asked permission to leave his room, because it didn't feel like it was 6 in the morning.  It was time for breakfast and had to take a shower beforehand.

         "I'll take the room key downstairs, ok!".  Suddenly he took my hand back and gave my room key in both my hands.  I looked into his eyes, I saw a deep sadness.  I don't know what is it?  Did he feel lonely when he was separated from her?  Ah ... I'm the same!

         He looked at me deeply, as if he had something to say to me.  But what??  Come on ... dear hamdan, say something, I want you to say "I want to always be beside you ?!"  Hahaha ... my mind is messed up!  How could I expect him to say that ?!

         "Latifah, I want to tell you something ?!".
See??  I really said, he wanted to say something to me?  My heart is getting more and more popping like a mountain is about to erupt!  With his sharp gaze, deep down into my heart.  Yeeee ... why am I speechless? !!

         "Latifah ... ?? Do you hear me ??".
         "Oh ... yess, i heared you".  While I was surprised when he held my arms.  Then I put my index finger on his lips, and I said
         "Say it later. I have to take shower, and we have breakfast together at the restaurant ok?".

         Then hamdan took his hand off my arm, and let me go to my room.  I also threw my smile at him before I left him.  I looked back, I saw he looked sad, I couldn't bear to see him.  I turned my body and approached him then hugged him tightly, and I whispered in his ear.

         "Wait for me, I'll come back to you".  And thanks for tonight.

         He was surprised, when I hugged him.  And when I wanted to release his embrace, he held it and hugged my body tightly.  Until I couldn't breathe, and I pinched his arm a little bit hard.  Then...

         "auuuwww, you pinching hurts ..." he finally let go of his slightly naughty hug.
I also left him alone in his room.  I entered my room, then took a shower.  And get ready for breakfast with him, and this is a good moment in my opinion, because we already know each other personally.

Continue ...