1| I don't think I can like her

Bryan's POV

Going anywhere with Lucy has always been infuriating. I can't tell which I hate most between her humming or the annoying songs she hums. And trying to stop her only fuels it.

"Lucy, please stop," someone said with a pleading tone.

Instead, she growled and stomped her feet on the ground, as she whined. "Sam, you interrupted me. Now I'll have to start all over."

Ugh. Nice going, Sam. Very smooth.

It's a good thing we were not very far from the conference room. At least she'll have to stop humming that song while in the presence of the Director.

Jace opened the large door and we all entered. Tony was seated at the head of the table while Agent Cole was seated by his right. Jace moved ahead to sit by his left as the team leader, while the rest of us randomly filed in and waited for Tony to speak.

"Alright, boys...and Lucy," he gestured towards her direction at the table, "I have a rank A mission here that needs immediate execution." Agent Cole handed us the mission files and we went through them, while Tony continued to explain why this mission is urgent.

"The files handed to you contain all the information the agency has been able to gather over the years on Kolzak, last name is unknown. He's a notorious Russian arms dealer who we have been trying to get a hold of for over six years now."

"A few minutes ago, we received an anonymous tip as to where he might be in the next nine hours. Kolzak will be performing a deal in the Southern part of Arabia with an unidentified recipient or group of recipients, in this case."

"I want your team to find him, stop this deal and bring him in alive. If possible, bring him along with these recipients. The operation is categorized as A-ranked and therefore it is crucial to our vision which is ridding the world of criminals like Kolzak. In no circumstance should you blow this. It might cost us another six years to find him. Any questions?"

"None"

"Nope"

"At all"

"Crystal clear, Tony"

Just as we were about to stand and leave, he added. "Agent Tequila will meet you there."

...and the room went silent.

"I'm sorry. Agent Tequila?" I said

"Isn't that the so-called legendary agent," Jace asked the one question I'm sure was on everyone's mind at the moment. "She is real?"

"She's very real, Jace," Tony responded.

Agent Cole only shook his head and mutters something I think only I got, "This is going to be a disaster."

"No. It'll be a catastrophe," I said.

I had been working with Jace ever since I joined this agency. As his best friend and team member, I've known better than to ever merge him or his team with another that he does not trust. It always ended up with consequences. Therefore, this is a very bad idea.

"Then how come no one in the agency has seen or met her," I had to ask. Hell, no one even knows her face. All we know about her are the stories we were told during our academy days.

Tony only gave a mischievous look on his face and says, "Oh, you will see her. You will see her live and direct." He mischievously said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jace asked again.

It felt like he was inside my mind. Ah. Friendship goals.

"You'll see. Now hurry up. You don't wanna be late. A jet has been prepared and is on the runway waiting to be piloted."