(Chapter 3) michel

After the whole forget-me-not problem, the gang went back to normal. Zack and Hugo were allowed to keep their miraculous Zack being ouroboros and Hugo being beetle. The four friends all walked to school together passing the park along the way. Zack looked over into the park and saw one of their classmates.

"Hey, Michel you want to walk with us!!" Zack waved his hand in the air as he called for the dark redhead. Michel stiffened and shook his head no. Zack frond he knew Michel was a shy kid but he never was that shy. Zack and Michel grew up together like brothers their families adopted each of them as a family so there were technically cosines. Freddy put a hand on zack's shoulder.

"Why don't we just let him be," he said with a kind smile. Zack nodded as they kept walking. The four walked into the school still talking everyone around them was doing there normal chatting with friend and goofing off. Hugo looked around and noticed something odd

"Hey guys is that who I think" Hugo pointed to a drown haired girl with a blonde boy next to her. Rena sighed rolling up her sleeves

"Lilith and Lou" she said venom on her tongue.
"More like Lilith and Lucifer" Freddy crossed his arms glaring at the to siblings. Lilith and Lou have always caused problems for there class coming from rich family and thinking there in titled. Rena went over to the siblings The others following.

"Whats wrong you gonna cry" Lou said looking down at the girl they where standing over. It was another one of there classmates named, Millie. Millie was another shy kid but she was smart and thought to be Lilith friend but that was dead wrong.

"Oi! Leave her alone!" Rena called out pulling Lilith by the shoulder to get her attention. The twins looked back at her both with death glares.

"Oh what's this? The little fox wants to play?" Lilith teased Lou joining in "oh maybe it because we put the little turtle in his place" that was what made Rena snap but not just Rena.

"If you hurt a hair on that pure boy's head I swear I will find a way to get you expelled!" Rena yelled not noticing the boy in question was standing at the school door watching.

"Rena you don't..." he mumbled just enough for the others to hear him. Zack looked up a little scared of wait he'd think since Michel's family has a history with misunderstandings.

"I can protect my self!" Michel called before walking off note book pages getting wrinkled in the process. Rena sighed and helped Millie up.

"Oh the little turtle is maaaaad~" Lou said with a sing song voice which made Lilith laugh. Zack grit his teeth and grabbed Lou by the couler.

"You heard Rena back off!" He pushed Lou down before walking off to his class Freddy going with to calm him down.

"I hope you two learned your lessons." Hugo joined in as he an rena left the Sean.

(Time skip)

The class was long but thankfully the last one of the day .the hold group had this class together Hugo, Zack, Freddy, rena, and Michel but as usual Michel was being quite as it was his favorite class art. He spun his pencil in his gloved hand as Zack just watched him.

"You alright sir kurtzburg?" Zack chuckled at the nickname he gave his friend. When the two where younger they used to pretend to be knights and princes Michel was sir kurtzburg because last name and Zack was prince zack of the Gem kingdom.

"Oh ya I'm absolutely perfect" Michel hissed indicating he really wasn't.

"Michel please tell me what's wrong. I know your family has some ... let's say history with miss understandings." Zack put a hand on Michel's back as comfort.

"A misunderstanding is what made me dumdass." Zack didn't know what Michel really meant by that but he had a good idea. He sighed taking his necklace out of his shirt, it was half a heart with a rainbow gem on in Michel had the other half.

"Hay remembered what we used to say as kids" Michel looked up at zack with a disjointed look. He remembered but for some reason now in his teen years he didn't care for it.

"Your the rainbow to my black and white... kinda a stupid saying honestly" Michel mumbled spinning his pencil in his hand as he tried to pay attention to the art class.

"Your the one that made it mich" Zack rolled his eyes with a small chuckle "and the one who thought these would be a good idea" he held the necklace up the rainbow gem shining in the light. Michel looked down he was warring his half but the metal heart was worn out now the once silver metal turned copper around the edges.

"Ya your right" he messed with the necklace, instead of a rainbow gem there was a black one.

"We were so small I almost forgot yours was black" Zack said patting the shorter yet older head. Michel nodded both of them now paying attention to the class.

Time skip

School had ended so everyone was in the art room hanging out and having fun. Freddy was spray painting, Zack was tuning his violin, Rena was writing for the blog her and her mom run, and Michel was in the corner of the class no one knew what he did. Hugo was tasked with showing a new kid around the school so he used this time to do so.

"And this is the art room where most of us hang out" Hugo walked in another boy or at least they looked like a boy from a fair. They had blond hair and gray eyes freckles covered there nervous face, they wore a yellow hoodie with a white shirt underneath, black jeans and brown boots with yellow laces. Everyone was excited to meet this new kid except Michel he had his head set on so he didn't even know what was happening.

"Everyone this is my friend Elliott lê chiên we grew up together but he had to move for a little and now the kings returned!" Hugo said just exited to have his childhood friend back.

"I-it's nice to meet you all" Elliott mumbled most not hearing him but still happy for Hugo and the new student.

"It's nice to meet you too Elliott I'm Rena the black and blue one is Zack, the one with the spray cans is Freddy, and the one in black and white in the corner is Michel but it may take some time for him to warm up to you" Rena pointed to each person respectively. Elliott nodded and looked around

"I think I'm gonna like it here"