Chapter 1: Strangers. . .

????'s Pov:

' Hmm.. ' I looked around the space I  was in, but. . . No luck, All I saw was just darkness. I started pushing and shoving around the small space. ' C'nom!! ' I continued pushing, and shoving. . .Until. . .

" ARRG– " I fell out of the small space and face palmed onto the floor. " What the hell?! " I growled. Why would they just shove me onto the ground! Whoever kidnapped me, is truly a asshole! I sighed a bit angry, and stood up.. I managed to calm down, and take a look of my surroundings.

It seems like a old classroom, back in the 2000's? Or whatever. . .

I was walking around the classroom, when I started hearing someone shouting and kicking. I turned my head to the small door that looked like he was gonna break off any second!
I panicked, and grabbed a old pencil I found on the floor. With slow steps, I walked towards the door, I pointed the pencil to the door, and opened that door faster than Lida running.

And as soon as I opened the door, a boy fell out. . .

" Uhm.. Hello? " I said while looking down at him. He had white hair, a bit of gray. And had a space neon scarf,  I guess it was the same for his little purse thing..

" Who are you?! Where am I?! This doesn't look like space! " He yelled while stumbling to get up, " Well.. " I sighed.. " I'm Rantaro Amami, the ultimate. . . " I paused for a moment, then continued " The ultimate child care taker! "

( This image isn't mine, btw! This is just an image for what he looks like! ^^ )

I smiled, and pointed to his chest. And you are?

" Oh right! " He said and started to put his hands on his hips,  " I'm kiibo! And I am the Ultimate Astronaut! "

( Image not mine! )

" Nice to.. Uhm.. Meet you! " I said while slightly rubbing my neck, " Heh, yeah! It's nice to meet you to Amami! " He said with a small smile. " Anyway, do you know where we are? "." Actually yes.. I found out we are in a classroom! I didn't get to explore much though" I sighed. " Then let's explore " He jumped and started searching around the classroom. I decided to do the same.