Chapter 1

(Ignore the photo that appears in the video)

Si Bin (Hyo Ra's father): Alright ladies, we're here! (He says with a smile as they get out of the car)

Ji Eun (Hyo Ra's stepmother): Finally! Isn't the place nice, Hyo Ra? (She smiling question, but Hyo Ra doesn't answer) Hyo Ra? Hyo Ra! (She calls her concerned)

Hyo Ra: Yes? (She asks when she finally reacts)

Ji Eun (Hyo Ra's stepmother): Are you okay?... (She concerned question)

Hyo Ra: Yes... I'm fine... (She says sad)

Ji Eun (Hyo Ra's stepmother): Come on, I thought you were already over the death of your mother and Oppas... (She says in a sad tone)

Hyo Ra: I did... or so I thought... can I get out of the car now?... (She serious question and gets out of the car, followed by her stepmother)

Ji Eun (Hyo Ra's stepmother): Hyo Ra... I know the last few months have not been easy for you... your mother and Oppas died... I married your father suddenly... we changed you school and now we are on vacation in one of the largest Resorts in the country... you know that if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me... I never! I'll take your mother's place, but if you can at least see me as a friend... that will be more than fine, okay?... (She smiling question and Hyo Ra just nods)

Si Bin (Hyo Ra's father): Let's register and finish that coffee quick daughter! (He yells as he heads to the Resort Lobby)

Hyo Ra's thoughts:

"-I don't know what is worse, if this expensive bag that my stepmother bought me and which I cannot mistreat because it is Gucci, if my insensitive father who organized this trip since our family died or this horrible feeling that something It's going to happen... but what... now I must face the situation with maturity and show that I can! Come on Jeon Hyo Ra... I can, I can, I can, I can, I can - I COULDN'T!!!"

Hyo Ra: I'M SO SORRY SIR!!! It wasn't my intention to bump into you!! I Will Help You With Your Papers!! (She says scared while she tries to pick up the papers, but the owner of them stops her annoyed)

XX: LOOK YOU FOO - (He is completely amazed by Hyo Ra's beauty) (Background sounds No Air - The Boyz) Calm... it was an accident... (He says with a silly smile)

Hyo Ra: But... your papers... (She says nervously)

XX: It's nothing... it's just some silly papers... all the information that was in my papers I have on my computer... so don't worry... Um... (He tries to make her understand to tell him her name)

Hyo Ra: Hyo Ra... Jeon Hyo Ra, nice to meet you... (She says with a smile and makes a little bow)

XX: Hyo Ra? Nice name... I'm Park Dong Sik, but you can call me Dong Sik Oppa... (He says with a smile)

Hyo Ra: Well, nice to Dong Sik Oppa and again, I'm very sorry for the mess I made with her papers... (She says sadly)

Dong Sik: It's nothing, but if you're really upset, you can join me for breakfast tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. It's okay? (He anxious question)

Hyo Ra: Sure... then... See you tomorrow! (She says goodbye with a smile and follows her father and stepmother to her room)