Khal Aquaman

Khaleesi Daenerys Targaryen is threatened by her brother Viserys in front of her husband Khal Drogo also known as Great Rider, the leader and undefeated warlord of the Dothraki

Khaleesi Daenerys Targaryen is threatened by her brother Viserys in front of her husband Khal Drogo also known as Great Rider, the leader and undefeated warlord of the Dothraki. Viserys demands that he be given his army that was promised for the exchange for his sister who became Khal Drogo's wife, the Khaleesi. Viserys threatens to take his sister back and leave her baby if he does not get what he wants to help him pursue his quest for the Iron Throne. Her baby who is still in her stomach and not yet born. Khal Drogo is very much offended by this threat and decides to give Viserys a golden crown of melted gold. Khal Drogo kills Daenerys' brother Viserys. After the death of her brother, Daenarys convinces Khal Drogo to continue the pursuit of the heading to Westeros to have their son sit on the Iron Throne, so she can fulfill her prophecy of her bloodline being the rightful heir to the throne. His love for her inspires him to agree to go on this quest. The Dothraki people typically do not have anything to do with the seas, they are scared of the ocean. They believe that any water their horses can't drink is bad, they call it "poison water" and they are scared of the "wooden horses" (ships).

Khal Drogo gathers his people and they all board ships to sail across the Narrow Sea to head to Westeros where the Iron Throne sits in the Red Keep in King's Landing. This invasion of the fierce Dothraki people against King's Landing will be legendary.

During the journey towards Westeros Khal Drogo falls ill. A woman who the Dothraki had enslaved from a previous raid on a village before they set sail, appears and offers him aid. Khaleesi continuously feels very guilty about the enslavement of people and encourages Khal Drogo to allow the woman to help him with his illness. The woman performs magic on him and a few days later he dies. After a very sad ceremony Khal Drogo is sent out to sea to drift away to the afterlife. Khaleesi moves forward towards Westeros with the Dathraki people loyal to her.

Meanwhile, Khal Drogo's body has sunk to the depths all the way to the Kingdom Atlantis. Here in Atlantis Khal Drogo is given back his life by a decision made from the White Lantern Entity. The White Lantern Entity (who are all powerful beings responsible for spreading life throughout the universe) had a follower of the Lord of Light (R'hllor) who said they saw his future in a vision in the fire and that he must be brought back to life. The vision was that he would become the protector and ruler of Atlantis and King of the 7 Seas. Khal Drogo rises from his death to become Aquaman, the King of the Seven Seas, the Rider of King Tide.

Throughout the next few months he slowly recollects his past which he had forgotten. He learns his skills in telepathically talking with sea creatures, and using his trident weapon, he is also taught his purpose of being a leader to the Atlantis people and what he needs to do to be ruler and King of the 7 seas. During one of his travels throughout the sea he sees a ship above the water. He suddenly remembers his past and whispers the words, "Moon of my life."