Chapter 5

Note:  First of all who watched Ashwin's and Sivaangi's back to back interviews??. "Aren't they actually made for each other?" ☃️❄️ Like what!. When he said that "avala anga oru kolantha Ana Ava enna oru kolantha mari than pamper panuva" 😭💜 MY GOD, HONESTLY NO WORDS!!!!. When Sivaangi said "HE IS A GEM" and also "HE WAS THE FIRST MAN WHO GAVE ME THE RESPECT I NEEDED" 🤩🥺 I was like 😭.God please bless this pure bond always 💜💜.

———— So on to the story ————-

Rakshan : Seri evlo neram dhan ipdiye pudichitu irupa, po poitu vellaiya paaru da 😂.

Author's POV: Ashwin was so mesmerized and he forgot about the whole entire surrounding!. then when rakshan talked he came back to the reality and he made sivaangi to stand still.

Vishal: sivaangi nee okay va? ethavathu adi patiricha?

Sivaangi: haan nan okay than!

Vishal: yehh pathu poga matiya di nee!!

Sivaangi: Nan pathu than ponen konjam slip ayitu!!!

Ashwin's POV (MV): ehh nee yaru da avala thiturathuku, indaiku vante nee romba urimai edukira!!!!. che enda vithi intha karumatha elam paka vendiyatha irruku!!! iva ethuku ivaniku ellam bathil solra!!!!!. 

Ashwin: seri ipo ellam avanga avanga velaya pakalam polama!!

Rakshan POV (MV): ipo paru enda game ahh!!!!

Rakshan: vishal ungaliku enga thangathe mela evalo pasam! che neenga romba nalavaru!! sila akalum irukange inge che!!

Ashwin: dei avala pudichathu nan da!

Rakshan: ama nan ila endu solave illaye

Sivaangi: okay late aguthu vanga polam:

Author's POV: After, Sivaangi didn't go to Vishal's table. Even tho the plan was important she wanted ashwin to win and she wanted ONLY ashwin to win as usual. on the other side ashwin was so confused of sivaangi's and everyones actions because the whole main task sivaangi didn't talk like usual and no one in the set teased them like usual. for a change ashwin came up with a conversation and tried to talk to her!

Ashwin: Enna ma indaiku naan win panuven endu nenaikiriya?

Sivaangi POV (MV): Enna ivar indaiku namma kita pesuraru valakama nama thane pesuvom enna pa ithu!! ana ithuvum romba kulu kulu endu iruke!  but nama kata kudathu!!

(she hid her happiness and said)

Sivaangi: ama ashwineyyy!!  (in a normal tone)

Ashwin POV (MV): no way this is not sivaangi enna nadanthirikum? ketruvoma?

Author's POV(MV): after, the main task was finished and everyone brought their dishes and presented them to the judges. Ashwin got excellent comments and feedbacks from both judges and as usual Sivaangi started to jump and Clap in an excitement. Ashwin was so happy and relived to see his "rowdy" like usual but then Rakshan got scared that she is getting off  of plan so he looked at her nodded to get her back to plan. Then she acted  like she didn't care, then Ashwin was confused with her action and decided to go talk to her after the shoot. after Ashwin vishal presented his dishes, more than vishal and everyone Ashwin was so interested in the comments and feedbacks 😂😂😂. (ellam oru beethi than). the judges said that vishal had too much salt in his dishes so vishal didn't get selected for the next round. Ashwin was on cloud nine😂. then Sivaangi went to say its okay to vishal and he was like its fine but the unexpected twist was their was too much salt because of Pugazh.

Pugazh POV(MV): epidi upu correct ah irrukum nan than enda mappilai mela irukira pasathila ali potitenai!!!! seri nama munja normal ah vechipom!!. (then he walked with a normal sad face to his working station).  

Author's POV(MV): then Ashwin, Kani and Baba Basker Master was selected for the second and Ashwin won the task and won the Preethi microwave with Sivaangi. this time Sivaangi controlled her emotions and just clapped and shook her hands with Ashwin for winning. since vishal came this round was celebration round. after the shoot Ashwin wanted to talk to Sivaangi so badly so he got ready super fast and ran to her her dressing but unfortunately Sivaangi left early. So Ashwin decided to go home and talk to her. On the way home, Ashwin was thinking about Sivaangi and some memories of today made him blush and some made him sad and tear up.

TBC

Precap: Phone call

Note: romba romba romba sorry for the really late update!!! few unexpected events popped up.

OKAY WHO SAW THE LIVE OF AK 💜 SK 🤩🤩🤩!!!!!! MY GOD IT WAS LITERALLY AN ASHAANGI DAY!!! WAS SO SO HAPPY!!  WHO DECODED THINGS FROM THAT LIVE TBH I SAW SO MANY THINGS!!! COMMENT BELOW THE THINGS THAT YOU DECODED 💜!!

Please comment ur thoughts 

with love,

KULUKULUSISTERS 💜