Chapter 8

~1 week later~
"Danny love where are you?" I shout down the stairs. " Darling I'm out in the garden" I hear him shout back in return. I run down the stairs in a f/c dress and black flats. I run out the back door and run towards Danny. He stands up just as I get to him and I jump into his arms hugging him tightly." Darling what has gotten into you?" He asks hugging me back, placing me back down. I look up at him with a bright smile on my face and just stare. I grab his face and pull him into a long passionate kiss. He smiles into the kiss and pulls my waist towards him. I wrap my arms around his neck and jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulls away from the kiss and looks at me shocked." Darling, what are you doing?" He asks innocently. I just give him a look and pull him back into the kiss. He laughs a little before returning it. He starts walking into the house but I stop him. I jump down off him and take his hand in mine. I run with him trailing behind me. I run up the hill in our back yard and flop down on the grass. Danny lays down next to me and puts his arm around me. I turn my head and look at him as he stares up at the clouds with a bright smile on his face. He turns his head and notices me staring at him. I look away quickly and my face turns a crimson red. He laughs slightly before sitting up. He turns my body so my head is on his lap. He plays with my hair slightly as we sit there in silence just looking at the sky. " I love you" I blurt out into the sky. His hands freeze and I look up at him. He has a blank expression on his face. I sit up and look at him. " I'm sorry was that to soon. I knew I sho-" I get cut off by him kissing me. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes." I love you to darling, don't ever forget that." He pulls me back into the kiss as we lay back down on the grass. We watch the sun set in each others arms, with his chin on top of my head. Our hands intertwined with each others and bright smiles on our faces.

~well wasn't that just cute. Thank you guys for the reads. It really helps me out. If you guys want anything to happen in this story I will defiantly put it in~
JJ