010

*2 Months Later*
|Mo'Nique Johnson| |Mo|
|Atlanta, Georgia|
|Saturday 7:30a.m|

it's been two months and Jay hasn't talked to me

it's been two months and Jay hasn't talked to me. today is my gender reveal and i'm so happy. i also started my youtube career and i'm at 450 subscribers so far.

"baby you need to get ready." my momma came into get me.

"momma it's 7:30"

"ik you need to get up so we can get every thing done isn't your nail  appointment at 9:30 ?" she asked..

"you right"

i grabbed my camera cause im suppose to vlog today.

"hello youtube it's your girl Mo and today i'm taking you around with me to get ready for my gender reveal." i said i'm the camera.

"anyways ima about to get dressed cause i have to get my nails done at 9:30 so i'll see you once i'm dressed." i said ending it.

Jay😒:
could have told me about the gender reveal.

didn't know you wanted to come. i heard you told your girl you wasn't the father and she been telling other people that too.

Jay😒:
you mad cause i didn't tell her i'm the father but you said you was telling anyone about me being the father.

okay jay the gender reveal is here at 4:30.

i got in the shower and got dressed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
|10:30a.m.|

"i just got finished with my nails and i'm waiting for my hair appointment which is at 12:00." i said to the camera

my momma was taking me back home and the lady suppose to be here at 12. so i'm scrolling down instagram and jay gf posted them.

 so i'm scrolling down instagram and jay gf posted them