041, obvious / in your arms

jackie groggily left her room and found the guest bathroom that nick had showed her earlier. she didn't brush her teeth or wash her face the night before which the thought of that made her squirm.

all her toiletries were already placed on the sink counter, she internally thanked her past self as she began getting ready. she didn't do anything new than what she usually did, although she really wished she knew what the plans were for the day.

but if there weren't any and she got to spend the entire day with clay sleeping then that would be a perfect day to her.

"jackie!" a voice boomed, she swiftly opened the door to lay her eyes on clay, more specially his torso.

"up here," he chuckled, lifting her chin up with his finger. jackie attempted to hide the blush the quickly crept onto her face.

"so," she began, "what are the plans for today?"

"hmm, not much. tomorrow is our big day, we're going to disney but otherwise whatever you want to do i'm up for."

jackie thought to herself, "can we go to the beach?" in washington there weren't any beaches, none that were as good as beaches in florida.

"weather is supposed to be good so why not, clearwater sound good?" clay asked, jackie smiled and nodded. she was clearly excited, she sped past clay before he reached out for her and had a grasp on her waist.

"let's have breakfast first, we'll find something around here." he suggested, "oh yes, i looked up this really cute restaurant that we can go to." clay nodded and let jackie go, "we're leaving in thirty!"

-

"i don't see why i needed to be dragged here." was what came from nick, it was about the sixth complaint from him since the three of them left the restaurant.

clay clapped in agreement, "see i said the exact thing but jackie wanted you to come." clay looked to the back of the truck to look at jackie, "did he have to be here?"

"yes, i'm not here to just visit you. nick is also my friend." jackie replied, causing nick to make an 'ouuu' noise.

"she just called you a friend, personally i wouldn't take that." nick said before clay go even start, "i'm jackie's best friend, favorite friend, favorite person."

jackie smiled to herself, "that's true."

clay looked at nick, "ha, told you!" he teased.

clearwater was almost two hours away from orlando, meaning they had a little road trip ahead of them yet they packed like they were heading back to washington.

there were multiple blankets even though it average 90 something degrees in florida, snacks for days yet nothing to throw the trash away with, five bags of random articles of clothing, beach towels, games, and more. they planned to be there for a max of three hours. before the three of them left jackie had to beg the two guys to bring everything since she wanted to take pictures, because why not?

nick always said no but clay on the other hand, when it came to jackie he couldn't say no. he couldn't even say no to jackie insisting inviting nick when he would rather just alone with her, nothing against nick but he was always with him.

-

once they arrived it was still pretty early to start going into the water since it would be pretty cold, the three of them set up near a tree. luckily they didn't overpack that much, jackie made them bring fold up chairs and fought their protests and it worked out in the end because all nick did was complain about the sand being in every single crevice of him.

an hour had past, nick went back to the car because he was over it, while jackie and clay had just finished being in the water and were now laying on three beach towels and taking in the sun.

jackie's head rested on clay's chest while his hand rest on her waist. he had a slight grip on it but slowly loosened it as he grew tired, jackie was already starting to knock out.

clay noticed jackie shiver as the wind picked up and she was only in her two piece so he carefully reached into on the five bags for s beach towel to cover jackie.

successfully doing so, he placed it over jackie and brought her in closer to his body.

all they wanted was to lay on the beach all day, unfortunately nick didn't have all day and needed to stream. he shook clay's whole body to wake him up, he waved him off but that didn't work. nick grabbed a clump of wet sand and threw it on clay's abdomen.

"what the fuck, nick!?" he yelled, jackie finally woke up and sat up really quick. "what happened?" she asked, until she saw the scene next to her.

clay scooped the sand off his body as jackie and nick gathered all of the chairs, towels, and cooler they brought out. the three of them walked back to the car and began their second 2 hour drive of the day.

-

it was nearing the end of the first day of jackie being in florida, jackie and clay had already gotten pretty comfortable with each other in the span of one day.

indulging in the comfortability, the two were once again laying with the other, jackie having her head on clay's chest as the two talked about various things going on in their lives.

sure they always talked on the phone, but it could never compare to doing it in person.

"promise me i'll always be your favorite boy."

jackie traced a random shape on his hand, she looked at him and smiled.

"i promise."

dream placed his hand on her chin, bringing her closer to him, then finally kissing her.

jackie couldn't stop smiling, neither could he. whatever crazy dreams and tweets jackie had or made, every time his lips touched hers it wasn't like anything she could've ever imagined.

he was eager, you could tell, he wanted to do exactly what he told her on the phone while she was on stream with karl and alex.

taking quick breaks to catch their breaths, jackie found herself sitting on dream's lap, her hands running through his hair.

clay had his hands on her hips, having some sort of pressure on them. she was his and he was hers, it was just now being shown on a physical level.

his hands started to move up and down from her hips to her waist, keeping a their lips connected throughout the whole process.

jackie pulled on the hem of his shirt. obliging, he took his shirt off and jackie took the chance to do the same.

clay began smothering jackie's neck, jawline, and chest in kisses as he unclipped her bra off.

he tossed it on the ground, causing jackie to start laughing, clay used it to his advantage and positioned himself on top of jackie.

jackie smiled, she lifted herself slightly so her lips could reach his.

before they could continue clay paused, their eyes met. "is this okay?" she quickly nodded.

wide smiles laid on their faces, a smug one grew on his. he began kissing down her stomach, and between each kiss he said these three words.

"you're mine tonight."

authors note
damn ik u thirsty mfs
wanted more 😵‍💫😵‍💫

tbh i began laughing while writing the end cuz idk
how ppl can do ts on the daily 😭 IDK HELP LIKE
THE LAST PART MADE ME LAUGH I CANTT