Chapter 4-Holdiays <Jenna and Macey>

Macey
The front door opened for her as she kicked off her shoes and headed straight for her room. The butler followed behind her and left all her bags on the floor in her room before silently exiting. Macey sighed in annoyance and flopped onto the bed. Home 'sweet' home. 'My new friends are miles from me, I am back in this hell and I am BORED.' Macey thought to herself. Unfortunately for her, her mother and father came into her room at that exact time and she quickly sat up on the bed. "Why didn't you tell us you reached?" Her father asked, concerned as he placed a hand on her shoulder. Macey swiftly shifted out of reach and shrugged. "I am so proud of you my daughter!" Her mother exclaimed awkwardly and reached in for a hug. "Yea, you actually improved." Her father commented.

Macey looked around the room, not wanting to focus her gaze on her parents. After not talking to them for approximately half a year, the non-existent relationship they had between them had gotten worse. Her parents could not take a hint and gleefully said, "Come down for dinner soon Mace!" With that, they left the room and Macey grinned in relief. Finally some privacy. She pulled out her phone to text her other friends and put on her headphones. The silence of loneliness in her room was exasperating. Last time she was home, she had broken up with her idiotic boyfriend and was sent back to school early.

As much as Macey was excited for the month long holiday, she could not help but feel an impending doom. It was a feeling that she could not shake off. She was just so out of place, so unhappy with where she was at home. Literally, the only reason her parents cared about her was because she showed improvement and seemed to be improving the family image. However, she needed something to change. She was done with listening to all that pathetic school rules, getting beaten or scolded at for anything done wrongly and she wanted something fun. Thrilling. That was going to make her heart race. She immediately thought of her newest partner in crime—Jenna.

Macey: Hey Jen, you free?
Jenna: yea, why?
Macey: I'm bored. Ur house is at Holland street right? Send me your exact location now.
Jenna: Ok...why?
Macey: 🤦‍♀️ stop asking so many questions if you want to do something fun with me.
Jenna: OH okay imma Shuddup now so COME GET ME QUICK. I'm DYING in this house (my fricking aunt is here)
Macey: THATS THE SPIRIT!

With that, they agreed to meet  and decided to have the time of their lives. "Who cares about family dinner. They are probably going to just nag at me the entire dinner. Worse, they probably will cancel the plans last minute." As she tiptoed down the stairs, that was exactly what she found. A cold, empty house with a teeny tiny note: we will be out tonight. Don't wait for us. Sighing, she grabbed the cash left on the table and rushed out of the house. Thank goodness they always felt bad enough to leave her some compensation. Tonight, she was going to RELEASE ALL THAT TENSION.

Jenna

"Darling child, how has your stay been?" Aunt Marice asked. Jenna mumbled, "fine." Not only did she still hold a grudge against the stupid aunt for sending her to the stupidly strict boarding school and disconnecting her from her friends, she was banned from seeing her boyfriend during the break. Jenna looked out of the car window and secretly plugged in her earphones to blast some music. 'I bet mother is so guilty about sending me off like that. Otherwise, she would come and get me herself.' Jenna thought to herself smugly. She knew that she could guilt-trip her mother easily.

Soon enough, they reached home and Jenna bounced out of the car. "Thank you for sending me home!" She chirped overly-happily. Aunt Marice took it as she had changed and smiled crookedly. "No problem darling, come visit me soon!" She croaked and Jenna almost wanted to kick her out already. She had read Macey's text and needed to get ready as soon as possible. Jenna rushed into the house and collided into her mother who embraced her in a hug promptly. "You're home! Thank goodness you are safe! You need to tell me all about it." Her mother started sobbing. Jenna placed her bags down and read Macey's latest message.

Macey: Will reach in 20 minutes.

Jenna knew that she had enough time and put her plan into action. She quickly replied, "I am doing well mother....I stopped hanging out with boyfriends because I got punished really badly when I did. I've changed mother." As her mother was about to compliment her, Jenna pulled up her trousers to show her mother the beating marks. Her mothers almost fainted with horror. "WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?" She screamed as she tenderly touched the bruises. Jenna smirked as her mother tended to her scars. Jenna had purposely annoyed Sir the last week of school so that he could punish Jenna. Sir knew how to leave long-lasting bruises that were not that painful, and he actually knew Jenna's plan. As much as he did not approve of it, he wanted to give her something before the break. As her mother stood up to face Jenna, she acted like she was in pain and cringed. "It's nothing mother. These were from a long time ago. I receive beatings pretty regularly, and I did not have any freedom. Now though...I want to go out with my new friend. She has changed in that school like me. May i go?" Jenna whined.

"B-but, I cooked your favourite stew..." her mother whispered disappointedly. Jenna bent down to touch the bruises and hissed in "pain" and her mother felt a wave of regret. "Go out and have fun dear. It was all my fault...I am so sorry. Go be a kid for a night. I can always keep the food for your lunch tomorrow." Her mother hurriedly allowed. Jenna grinned and did not bother to thank her mom before running up the stairs.

Macey: Reaching in 10 minutes. Are you ready?
Jenna: Heck yea!
_____________________________________________________________________________
1062 words if you wanna know
Hey guys! I'm sorry for this really late update. I had a very bad writers block and did not know how to continue these holiday chapters. Here's a cliffhanger, so do comment below what trouble you think the duo will stir. Thank you for all the support on this and my previous book! I hope you enjoy this chapter, so please vote, follow and comment. I really appreciate all the support, thanks! Please stay safe everyone 💫 peace out ✌️ 💗