29

Seokjin believed that it was all his fault even though it was not.

Hoseok was locked up in his room, his eyes were starting to turn red because of all the crying he had done,  he himself didn't know why he said all those things about Jin infront of the members.

He sighed and started feeling really guilty, how could he say such things? He knew how hard it is for his Jin-hyung to go through all this and he also knew that it was not Jin's fault but still he said such things about Jin without a second thought.

Hoseok sighed for the nth time that day and got up from his bed to unlock the door, he needed some fresh air to clear his mind so, he went to the balcony.

*Hoseok's POV*

I really needed some fresh air so, I decided to go to the balcony but I stopped in my tracks when I saw Seokjin-hyung standing alone in there.

He looked really sad and that made my heart clench, I didn't know why he looked so sad but I just wanted to be near him and comfort him.

"Hoseok-ah?" Jin-hyung turned to face me as he heard my footsteps.

"Hey hyung. What is wrong? You look so down." I asked as I stood near him.

"Oh...it's nothing. Don't worry about me." Hyung said with a small smile but I could clearly see the sadness behind his smile .

"No. Something is wrong, I can feel it. Please tell me ." I said
I really wanted to help him because I was still feeling bad for saying all that about him earlier.

Jin-hyung sighed and looked at me straight in the eyes, his eyes held emotions which I couldn't decipher, he opened his mouth to say something but close it quickly and sighed again.

"I heard it all." Jin-hyung spoke

I was puzzled. What did he mean by that?

"Hoseok-ah I heard everything you said....I am so sorry. I will try to be better, I am sorry for being such a burden to you all." He spoke again, noticing my confused expression

I looked at his face and saw unshed tears , guilt started eating me alive and I felt terrible.

"I will try to be better...I don't want to bother you-"

"Stop. "
I interrupted his sentence and he looked at me with a puzzled expression .

"Hyungie...I am the one who should apologize, not you. Y-you did nothing wrong but still I said all t-that . I'm sorry."
At this point , I was crying uncontrollably, I couldn't believe that I made my hyung feel like a burden.

"Oh please don't cry. No need to apologize to me."
Seokjin-hyung said as he rubbed my arm gently in order to comfort me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I hugged Seokjin-hyung tightly.
Hyung was taken aback at first but returned the hug carefully.

"I am so sorry. I d-didn't mean to hurt you...I said it as I was too overwhelmed. Sorry h-hyung."  I sobbed onto his chest as Jin-hyung stroked my hair lovingly.

"Stop apologizing. Hyung forgives you, I know you didn't mean that." He said with a gentle smile.

We stayed like that for some time and then Tae came in

"What are you both doing here?" He asked with curiosity laced in his voice.

We broke off from the hug and I heard Jin-hyung sigh, he looked at Taehyung with a smile and said, " I was just apologizing to Hobi."

"Why?" Tae questioned.

I noticed how Tae was avoiding eye contact with me, I understood that he was angry at me for insulting Jin-hyung and I couldn't blame him , I deserved it.

"I heard what Hoseok said earlier so, I apologized for troubling you all." Seokjin-hyung replied

"Hyung it's not your fault! Hobi-hyung should be the one apologizing! " Tae said, annoyance was evident in his voice.

"It is not his fault and he did apologize to me. " Hyung said calmly.

"Really? " Tae looked at me unsurely.

"I understood my mistakes. I am really sorry towards Hyung. " I replied

"I...am sorry too if I offended you Hobi-hyung. " Taehyung sighed as he looked apologetically at me.

I smiled and gave him a pat on his shoulder.

__________________________________________

Seokjin was sitting on the couch when he suddenly noticed that it had started to rain.  He loved the rain as it made him feel calm.

Maybe I should consider going to therapy.

Even Seokjin himself was not expecting that thought but he started thinking about it .

Going to therapy meant opening up to the therapist and Jin was terrified of it but it was for his own good.

"Ugh...I don't know what to do ." He whispered to himself

But then, he remembered the tear stained face of Hoseok and how worried the members were for him, he was slowly starting to realize how important he is to the boys.

Seokjin was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't realize that the rain had stopped, he sat there with a blank expression,  contemplating whether he should go or not.

                 *Time Skip*

Half an hour passed and Seokjin finally made a decision, he was going to therapy!

The last time he went to therapy was a disaster because he was so afraid of being judged, he still was extremely scared but now he was starting to understand his value, talking with Hoseok changed his perspective as he saw how worried he was because of Jin.

The least he could do for the boys and for himself is going to therapy, and Seokjin was willing to give it another try.

Jin smiled gently as he felt a warm feeling in his heart, he was starting to feel loved...

_______________________________________________

Hello!

I'm really sorry for this horrible chapter. I was really busy , but I will try to update more frequently from now on .

Lacuna will probably end after a few more chapters so, I will start a new story! I will provide more information about that soon ;)

Thankyou so much for reading.

Do point out my mistakes in the comments if you notice any.

Please vote and comment . It makes me happy to know that you are enjoying my story .

Stay safe

Love you all so much

bye

~💜~