Chapter 1 - The Night Before

"PAYNO, ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE YOU DICKHEAD"
Louis screamed from the top of the stairs of the boys shared house
"COME ON TOMMO," Liam replied, rolling his eyes
" WERE IN THE SAME HOUSE"
Louis sighed, before slowly making his way down the marble steps, with some difficulty due to the night before, and into the open plan kitchen.
Liam was sat shirtless on one of the chairs from the dining table, whilst Maya was busy shaving his hair.
"Mi, please, i'll buy you anything you want if you fuck it up" Louis begged "Seriously Lou?" Maya replied, shaking her head.
"Tommo, stop being mad that i made you walk down the stairs. Its not my fault that 'daddy' was rough last night" Liam said just as Niall walked in.
"Oh god, you heard that too?" Niall managed to get out in between his cackling
"Obviously Nialler," Liam said sarcasticly
"Lou finds it hard to be quiet, i thought we'd figured that out the day we moved in"
Maya laughed as Louis stood with his arms crossed at the counter, stirring his tea rather ferociously.
"As hard as H's dick?" Niall said, winking at Louis, who started choking on his drink
"oh look now he's choking, like i bet he was last night"
Louis rolled his eyes at that and Liam ended up with a spoon just missing hitting him in the face.
"hey hey hey, mio sole, treat people with kindness remember?"
Harry whispered into Louis ear as he gave him a quick kiss and wrapped his arms around his husbands waist.
"god, i'm so glad you went to italy to film golden, love"
louis practically purred to Harry
"well, i couldn't help but try and please you, kitten"
Harry replied, causing Louis to shiver at the pet name.
"break it up you two. i thought we made it clear after last time that there is to be no fucking in the kitchen."
Niall said sternly, which made Louis and Harry blush, considering the fact that that rule was only made after the two of them were left alone for an afternoon.
Although... it wasn't their fault that they were both too tired to clean anything up and it certainly wasn't their fault that Niall made his sandwich on the counter, instead of using a chopping board, or even a plate.
"Nialler, your so fucking moody all the time, we need to find you a woman because your hand obviously isn't enough for you."
Louis said with a smirk, making everyone laugh
"oh yes Nini you cant be a single pringle forever, but don't worry, your wingman Harry Edward Tomlinson-Styles is here to save the day"
Niall rolled his eyes at that, although one part of the sentence did matter to him.
"shut up you pricks, now speaking of pringles- ZIGI GET YOUR ARSES DOWN HERE NOW, IM FUCKING STARVING!" he screamed which made everyone laugh
"your always starving, Ni" Maya said smiling
"of course" Niall replied
causing another fit of laughter from everyone in the room.
"Seriously Nialler, why the fuck do you call us zigi?" Zayn questioned, smiling at the scowl that appeared on the irish mans face, as if his question was obvious
"Come on Zaynie," Niall whined
"I've told you a million times that it's your ship name. Zayn plus Gigi equals Zigi. Now can we please eat because i haven't eaten anything since last night and it's 10 in the morning now and that is too long without food?"
Niall started talking faster and faster at the thought off food and Harry, who always took pity on Niall, removed his arms from louis and walked over to the sink to wash his hands. "What do you want Nini?"
Niall immediately shouted "PANCAKES" deafening everyone in the house and making them laugh.
"Harold, you better wash your hands extra well after last night" Gigi said sternly looking between Harry and Louis
"OH MY GOD YOU HEARD TOO?" Louis screeched feeling even more embarrassed than before
"It's kind of impossible to not hear your best friend screaming his head off about how good 'daddy's hands' are and how he wants to be 'fucked so hard' that he can't move"

Zayn rolled his eyes and everyone apart from Louis and Harry laughed, although when Maya laughed so much that the hair clippers slipped and sliced off a big chunk of Liams hair, even those two were laughing.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON YOUR DEAD" Liam screamed
"HEY! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU SHOULD BE TELLING ZAYN OFF! HES THE ONE WHO SAID IT!" Louis screamed back, holding up a cooking book and ducking behind the counter in the middle of the kitchen to avoid being hit with the spoon liam threw back at him from earlier
"IM NOT THE ONE WHO WAS GETTING FUCKING RAILED TO DEATH LAST NIGHT TOMMO!" zayn replied making the laughter start again
"OH SHUT UP MALIK! NEXT TIME I HEAR YOU BEGGING GI TO RIDE YOU, EVERYONES GONNA FUCKING KNOW ABOUT IT" Louis said, equally as loud with a smirk on his face, knowing that he had won again.......